Chapter 89 🦋

They're currently inside her studio. She decided to talk to them there because it's sound proof and she can't wait for another more hours to tell them. Something had happened earlier when she was on her way to the company. She went here earlier than them and little did anyone know, there's something in store for her.

They were ambushed which caused her to move to another car because the van, even though its bulletproof, have been rained with bullets which 2 of them went through and hit 2 of her body guards. One in the arm and the other one above the waist area due to using their bodies to protect lilly and prevent her from getting shot.

The police arrived not long after but it was too late. The shooters have flee the scene and she wasn't able to take a glance on the care plate or how they look like. The two bodyguards are rushed in the hospital and 3 new bodyguards are stationed to protect her while the two get treated for their wounds. She feels sorry and guilty that they are the ones who are shot when the target is herself.

Back to the present, she decided to tell them now before the media covers it and she'd rather let them know through her than let them know through the media.

Taking a quick breathe in and out. "I'll tell you what happened earlier this morning so listen to the whole story first before you say anything" she stares at each one of them.

"Alright, we'll listen before we speak"Sunghoon told her.

" We promise, princess " they said in unison and she nodded.

Then, she told them everything that had happened. Not missing any details and shock is written on their faces but anger is the most prominent one.

"Did the police caught the shooters? Or the one behind the ambush?" Heeseung asked her and she shook her before saying the word that they don't like to hear as an answer. "No"

"when the police got there, the shooters have already fled the scene sporting a red Ford mustang and a black chevrolet car. That's according to the witness because I haven't seen it and I also don't know how they look" She explained further and the boys nodded.