Prologue: It Was Impossible (Re-written)

Prologue

Rain came crashing down against the stone pathways. If it had the chance the rain would've flooded the streets.  However, the water system underneath Hyrule Castle Town was proving to be very useful. The towns people feared the elements far too much and did not wish to be struck by the bubbling anger the sky had barely withheld. Not a single soul was outside. 

Except for one girl who had seemingly no choice. She was laying down in an alleyway with one of her hands pulling on her long scarlet cape over top of her head. The other hand reached out to attempt and cover the rest of her body.

 Her hair was showing through one of the cracks of her hood which was already drenched. She shivered as the rain lowered her already decreasing body temperature. She needed help, but no one would give it to her. They were too worried about themselves to even think about someone they didn't even know.

No one cared about her. She didn't care for herself either. Not in the slightest. She'd rather wish death upon herself than continue living on in such a way. 

Who could love someone like her? And how? It was impossible. She just wished to be left alone to die. Yes, death would suit her well. A dream come true. 

"Goddess Hylia..." She muttered, her body losing it's strength. "...just end my life." 

Prologue - End