Chapter 4: Link (OLD)

A/N

Yo, what's up! Its me again, sorry for the intrusion but I'm here to let you guys know about something. 

I made some art of Y/N so that I could show off the outfits I came up with but instead of using just a normal base or whatever I made an oc (?) Its what I imagine she looks like so that I can draw her for some special bonus art! I tried to make her sort of a blank canvas but I'm not going to explain why I made her a certain way. if you don't relate to how she looks just take the outfit and run (Actually, don't run away please) 

Here she is! (Yes I made an ink drawing because I'm terrible at digital art lol)

Okay, I'm done rambling for now. Enjoy the newest chapter~

Posted on Thursday,  April 1st 2021. Word count: 1943 

A/N play the Twilight Princess sound track for the best experience!

Sunlight spilled through the windows like a waterfall warming up anything it reached. The bright light shined over Y/N's eyes awaking her. The smell of freshly cooked eggs filled the room catching Y/N's attention. She looked lifted her head from her pillow wiping off the drool from her mouth. She tuned to her side and saw a man sitting next to her staring.

Wait, STARING?!

 Y/N sprang up in surprise and fumbled onto the floor hitting her head. "Ouchie...."

"Are you okay?" The man sat up and reached out his arm for her. Y/N looked at his face observing it intently. He made a serious expression which broke Y/N out of the spell she seemed to be on.

"Thanks.." she put her hand in his and he pulled her back up on her feet. She gave him a smile of gratitude towards him and sat back down.

Y/N sighed heavily pulling the blanket around her. "You look like a caterpillar, ha ha ha!" A mysterious voice echoed.

"Who- who's there?" Y/N held onto the blankets tighter.

"Midna..." The man seemed to say in annoyance. The Imp huffed and jumped out of the man's shadow

Midna?

"Whaaa, Midna? But aren't you supposed to be with Link.." Y/N scratched her head. Wasn't Midna with Link? Did she switch from Link to someone else?

"Duhhhhh, I am... Link is right here!" She waved her arms motioning to the man.

"Wait WHAT!?"

"Do I really gotta explain what happened? Jeez you're so dense you know that?"

"Hmph.." she crossed her arms and slouched down in her chair making a pouty face.

"Okay, so basically what happened was we entered back into the twilight realm and were told by the fountain's spirit or something that we need to collect tears or whatever. Then Link got those and now he's a Hylian again."