[Update 8] Good News!

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile and I have an updated wrap me up and quite some time but have good reason for that. I have started working on a new x reader since my other two books are with original characters and this one also happens to be a bit spicier. It will feature an adult reader and a lot of people's favorite flaky boi, Shigaraki.

I'm thinking of having the reader be a villain or perhaps an anti-hero maybe a mix of both if I had to go based on dungeons and dragon terms I would say the alignment of the reader would be chaotic neutral. They won't care what they do and how they have to do it as long as it benefits them in some way.

Maybe I'll make the reader some sort of mercenary unlike a vigilante the reader wouldn't necessarily be opposed to doing things that would be seen as criminal or evil as long as the pay was good enough. But we'll see how things go. If any of you guys are interested in this leave me a comment, maybe drop some suggestions or things you'd like to see.

I already have the quirk and some points that I'd like to include in the plot already placed out I just need some driving force that bring the two characters together and some sort of conflict so that's what I'm currently working on. shouldn't be much longer until I'm ready to release the first chapter.

As always I love you guys, I'll be updating Wrap Me Up and Guardian soon, don't worry your little heads it just might take me another week so please be patient with me 😊❤️