2| Gorgeous Stranger

She walks in Beauty like the night, of starry skies; and cloudless climes, and all that is best of dark and light, meets in her aspect and in her eyes;

~LORD BYRON.

~~~~~~~~~~

S I E R R A 

"There's my Chica!" I hear Nate yell as I rush off the train. I smile brightly at him even though I feel afraid. Why? Because the gorgeous stranger didn't, not once, remove his eyes from me. It was uncomfortable. I felt like he was ripping my dress off with his eyes.

My thoughts are interrupted as I stand, in front of my three friends; one of which, like I've already said, is my boyfriend.

Nate is taller than me, but not that tall. He's 5'9. He was much leaner than my other friends as well, okay, I call him a tripod stand because of how skinny he is, but I love him all the same. He has red hair and green, emerald, eyes. I've always been envious of his eyes. They are simply one of the most beautiful pairs of eyes I've ever seen. I regret telling him that because he always acts so cocky about it. I smile at him before turning to the other two.

Annie and Blake are twins even though they are most definitely maternal twins. Annie had piercing blue eyes that never fail to send a creepy tremor down my spine and long blonde hair that I could play with for hours on end, she's tall for a girl, I would say. 5'10. Annie has a pure, wholesome, bubbly personality that I can never get enough of. She always lightens up anyone's mood.

Blake had dark brown eyes that are filled with his familiar warmth, his light brown hair compliments his thick eyebrows and his long eyelashes that I really wish I had. He was tall, being 6'0 feet tall. Blake is much more serious than Annie, but he's still fun in his own way. Like I've said before; Blake is more about the physical aspect in relationships. It's his way of showing his love for me; I'm okay with that.

"Let's get recked!" Annie squealed as she pulled me into a tight hug; a wide smile almost immediately tugging at my lips, "Someone looked S-E-X-Y tonight!" She squeals as she pulls away and scans me from head to toe, "Does it have anything to do with my hunk of a brother?" I love this girl.

"Annie." Blake sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. He has always found her actions embarrassing; the only fights we have been over her personality and her, Blake's words, obnoxious stunts. Me and Blake have been going out for 8 months now; and I think he might be the one. He's loyal, trusting, yea, maybe a lot more sexual than a normal person, but he's it for me. I chuckled at my sweet friend before turning to Blake.

I step towards him; his hands quickly find my waist and he dip down. He places a quick and sweet kiss on my lips in greeting before pulling away, "I'm going to have to fight some men off tonight..." he says quietly. I smile widely at him before looking at Nate; my best friend that I could die for. I can't believe I haven't hugged him yet-

"My chika!" He says as his arms flew apart; telling me I owed him a hug. Like he intends; I dive right into his hold and squeeze tightly, "You're so lucky you were on that train. Did you see those tall, yummy, men walk out?" He whispers to me as I pull away from the hug. The only thing about Nate that worries me is his disloyalty. He has a British boyfriend named Xavier; but Nate has cheated on him countless of times with other men.

The only reason I'm okay with it is because he told me that him and Xavier have an open relationship. I hope, for his sake, that he isn't lying because Xavier is a big guy.

"Yeah, they were all intimidating. Especially that woman that was with them." I say quietly as I slipped back next to Blake; his arm wrapped around my shoulders and held me close to him; which sent a feeling of security over me. He knew when I felt unsafe and uncomfortable and has always tried, and succeeded, to do something to change that feeling.