Chapter 03

Sehun's POV

"My necklace....it's glowing?! But... why?" I quietly say to myself. 'Unless... did Luhan had something to do with this? No I don't love him, I barely know anything about him and all he did was help me up so why would I have feelings for him.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning

I slowly open my eyes and lazily sit up. I open the curtains and plop back down on my bed.

It was Saturday and I didn't have class today so I decided to relax a bit.I got up and got in the shower and brushed my teeth.

Afterwards I decided to take a walk at the park since I had nothing else better to do. When I reached the park I went over to the dark pond and skipped a few rocks.

I went through my playlist until I found a song to listen to and hummed along lying back in the grass with my eyes closed. I suddenly got interrupted by a doe eyed boy who tapped my shoulder.

"What do you need?" I ask "Oh I'm sorry to bother you but do you know where the nearest coffee shop is?" He asked sorta hesitantly

"Yeah I was about to he's back anyways so I could show you where on the way" I responded with a smile "Okay thank you!"

We walked for a while in silence but I could tell there was something on his mind that he wanted to say "Are you okay?" I asked him "Yeah I'm fine but I have a question...have we met before?"

I looked at him with a blank stare trying to remember if I've seen him before or not. "I.. Don't believe so." I answered. "Oh okay you just remind me of somebody." He said in a disappointed tone.

We arrived at the coffee shop when he asked me to join him "Do you maybe want to join me?"

"I guess for a minute." He gave me a beaming smile. He had such a beautiful smile and it sent shivers down my spine.

We walked in and ordered our drinks waiting to be serverd. "I think I should introduce my myself.Im Luhan!"

'Luhan....Luhan... why did that name seem so familiar."Im Oh Sehun

" I finally said. "Sehun.. yeah I thought you seemed familiar. Your the one I helped the other day when you fell right?" He said.

I had to think for a minute but I suddenly remembered. "Ah yeah I remember!" I replied with a smile.

"Could I see something for a minute?" He asked "Umm.. sure." I was hesitant not knowing what he was going to do.

He leaned over the table, unzipped my jacket, and took my necklace. "W-what are you doing!?" I exclaimed.

All did was stare at me and said "Your the one I've been looking for.."

"What do you mean?!" I asked confused. "Give me your phone." he commanded. I pulled out my phone and watched him as he put in something.

"I put in my phone number call me later and I'll explain everything." he said and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is my first fanfiction so it might not be very good. I'm writing with the owner of this account because I don't want to start writing my own right away..... well the next chapter should be out soon!~
- Corinne