Chapter 09

Sehun's POV
I'm really annoyed right now. Luhan hyung and I were having a nice moment when his phone rang. When he got off of the phone I decided to ask who it was.

"Who was that?"

"It's my friend Kai, he needs me to come over wanna come?" He asked me

"Yeah sure. Lets get ready."
--------------------
Kai's House
'Knock knock knock'
Luhan knocked on the door. Then when the door opened and tall and depressed guy came and answered the door.

"Oh Kai what happened?" Luhan asked the guy named Kai. Luhan started walking into the house so I stayed close behind him.

"Who is he..?" Kai asked

"Oh this is my boyfriend Sehun... Sehun this is Kai."

I just sorta waved my hand awkwardly at him as some kind of greeting.

"Anyways.." Luhan continued "why do you look terrible and why did u call me here?"

"I-it's D.o he....left m-me...." Kai said looking like he was about to cry.

"D.o left you?! But why?" Luhan asked

"H-he thought I was c-cheating on him.... and he won't answer and of my calls or respond to any of my text messages.....I...... really miss him!"

Then Kai burst into tears.

"Oh Kai it's ok just let your tears out we'll figure out what to do." Luhan said to Kai.

"Wait you know D.O?" I asked.

"Well yeah I met him at the bubble tea shop." Kai said still sobbing.

"Oh ok never mind then." i said feeling kinda weird.

"Why do you think that he thinks your cheating on him?" Luhan asked.

I just kept standing there while Luhan was comforting Kai.

"Well at school I was meeting my sister there and I gave her a hug an the next thing I knew was D.O was running away." Kai said in a shaky voice while tears rolled down his cheeks.

"So he probably thinks you have another girlfriend." I said.

"Yeah" Kai said crying even harder.

This was making me so mad I ran upstairs to call D.O and explain what happened. I know I just met Kai but he was miserable.

"Where is he going?" Kai asked with a quiet voice.

"He is gonna go talk to D.O and explain it don't worry everything will be fine." Luhan said.

-------------------------------------
Hope y'all are enjoying. Keep reading to find out what Sehunnie says to D.O. Poor Kai :( Have a good day byeee <3

With love,
Anastasia