Chapter 13

Author's POV
"Hi luhan!" Tao sat up and smiled at the confused couple.
"Luhan, you know him?" Sehun asked waiting for an answer.
"Tao! I missed you!" Luhan ran over and gave Tao a hug, ignoring the youngers question.
Sehun sat there with his poker face just staring at the two.
"How's my little panda been?" Luhan asked pinching Tao's cheeks.
Sehun got very uncomfortable and slightly jealous but just brushed it off and trying to ignore the feeling.
"Good! Kris and I got a cozy apartment not far from here and I went to go visit you at the address I've been mailing all the letters to but you weren't there. Two young men opened the door instead and told me you were here. I have to thank them later." Tao explained with so many questions still buzzing in Sehun's head.
"One question though," Luhan started. "How did you get in and why are you in the bed?"
"Well when I knocked the door cracked open so I sorta just let myself in and I called out for you but you weren't any where down stairs. I checked all of upstairs and figured you went out and so I decided to wait. I was on the bed reading and I guess I fell asleep.. sorry about that." Once tao finished explaining, Sehun decided to ask his questions.
"How do you know Luhan." still keeping a poker face Sehun leaned against the door way and crossed his arms.
"Oh yeah, this is my boyfriend Sehun." Luhan introduced the two and then let Tao speak.
"Hello Sehun! And to answer your question, Luhan and I used to live together in China before he moved to Seoul. We haven't had much contact with each other because we didn't have each others phone numbers since I got mine changed so we wrote to wag other."
"Oh okay then." is all Sehun said before going off to fix the guest room, figuring Tao would be staying here tonight.
"So... Kris huh?" Luhan teased Tao. "Are you too dating? I know you liked him for a while."
Tao looked to the ground and smiled.
"Yeah, we've been dating for 3 months now."
"I'm happy for you."
Soon Sehun came back in the room and asked Tao if he was staying over. Tao said no because he promised Kris he would be home before 11:00.
'Made up the guest room all nice for nothing -_-' Sehun thought to himself while Luhan walked him to the door.
A few moments after, Luhan came up and walked into the room. He turned off the lights and jumped into bed next to Sehun. Sehun gave him a quick kiss and told Luhan goodnight before pulling the covers over his face.
"Are you okay Hunnie?" Luhan asked with concern on his face
"What would make you think something is wrong?" Sehun asked with his face now in his pillow.

"You've been acting weird as soon as I introduced you to Tao. You aren't... jealous are you?"

"..... No! Why would I have to be jealous of him! He has that Kris guy or whatever...."
Luhan chuckled at his boyfriend. Hes just so adorable at times.

"There's no need to be jealous my love," Luhan assured him. "I only love you and have no interests in Tao anyways."
Sehun then turned to face Luhan and smiled.
"Thanks Lu... Saranghae." Sehun gave Luhan a kiss and wrapped his arms around him.
Luhan snuggled into the younger's chest and repeated Sehun's words
"Saranghae... and goodnight"

Then the two drifted of to sleep in each other's arms.

---
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT AS WELL BECAUSE WE LOVE READING THEM! 💛
-Corinne