Special Chapter!

Omg Hi guys! It's been a while since I wrote in this story,so I'm doing a special chapter of HunHan's wedding.
----------------------------------------------
Luhan's POV
1 year later....

I was so happy. Today was the day I would officially be Oh Luhan. I would be married to the best guy on earth, the one I trust with my heart.

I was finishing myself off for the wedding in a reserved room, when I heard the door open.

"Luhan, congratulations!" I looked behind me and saw Chanyeol standing in the door way.

"Thanks Channie." I said and smiled.

"You look really nice. I can't wait till I have enough courage to purpose to my Baekie." Chanyeol said in a low voice.

"Don't worry. I'm most certain Baekhyun would say yes to someone as handsome as you~" I cooed and punched his cheeks.

"A-ah~ okay okay!" Chanyeol said and we both laughed.

"I let you finish getting ready okay? The wedding starts in 5 minutes." after Chanyeol said that he left the room.

I turned my attention back the mirror.
I fixed my hair one last time and went out the door.

The music began to play, and that was my cue to start walking out. My mother accompanied me as I walked down the aisle and all heads turned and propel stood up. My eyes were on Sehun the entire time.

When we reached the end of the aisle, Sehun took my hand and we turned toward the priest.

"We are gathered here today, to marry these two young men. Oh Sehun, do you take Xi Luhan to be your lawfully wedded husband, through good and bad times, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" The priest asked and Sehun looked at me.

"I do." he responded.
"Xi Luhan, do you take oh Sehun to be your lawfully wedded husband, through good and bad times, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" The priest asked me.
Without hesitation I said "I do."

"May I have the rings?" The priest said. "these two will now recite their vows."
Sehun put the ring on my finger and began to speak.

"Luhan, I'm so happy to be with you. You make me feel a special kind of way Every time we touch. I love the thought of being able to wake up next to you every morning and getting to see your beautiful face. I want nothing more, but to forever be yours." Sehun said and he smiled. I felt tears forming in my eyes. i put the ring on Sehun's finger and began to talk.

"S-Sehun, I love you so much that no word is enough to express my love for you. You make me feeling happy when I'm sad or when I'm mad at you, you will always make it up to me. Your, the only one I ever want to be with. I promise to never hurt you in anyway, or break your heart. I'm glad to be Oh Luhan." I said, and now I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"I now pronounce you, Oh Luhan and Oh Sehun, You may kiss."
After the priest finished, Sehun pulled me towards him and kiss me and I kissed him back. we soon ended the kiss, and walked back down the aisle, hand in hand. Claps were coming from everywhere, and when we walked out the church doors, people greeted us and gave congratulations.