Grey Deer Squad

You we're sitting on a rock reading a medical book while birds surrounds you,You are in peace until your Aunt walked towards you

'You there' Your Aunt called out.

You look up to see her angry face and began to scold you.

'My daughter came home crying saying they are beaten up by you,Don't play with my daughter anymore.'

You we're slightly shock and confused because you didn't even play with her at the first place.You slightly turned your head seeing her child sticking her tongue out behind a tree.

'Can't you say anything!?Geez you really are weird' Your aunt yelled.

You closed your book and walked away,completely ignoring the woman.

'Hold it!!' She yelled out irritated,she was about to approach you again but you quickly run of.

You looked behind you,not seeing the woman you sighed in relief.

You walked in the street,and saw a old man tripped on a pile of stuff.

"Are you ok?" You asked the old man and offered a hand.

"Ah,thanks"He respond while grabbing your hand and stood up.

'He got a healthy body for a old man...he looks like 60- no- 50."

"By the way old man,whats your name?"I asked him,making eye contact.

"I'm Albert,and you?" He raised an brow.

"Y/n L/n" you response.

"You're a L/n?" He asked in shock.

"Yea"You respond.

'Shhhh' He covered your mouth causing you to back away but he grabbed your arm and he began running.

'I knew it' You thought.

'Old man where are we going?' You asked slightly nervous.

Suddenly,the he stopped at the forest,good thing that woman is gone.

'You should be more careful when talking to people about your name' He smacked you at the head.

"Why?,it's just my name and you were the one who asked me"You said confused and raised your eyebrow.

"Who really are you?!"

"Kishibe" He said lighting up a cigarette and putting it in his mouth.

"Hey! Don't smoke in front of a child" You said light hitting him with a book.

"Ugh, kids these days" He sighed and folded his arms leaning on a tree.

"Ugh, Old people these days" You mimic following his action.

'She got her face from her mother but her attitude from a demon' He thought,his right eye twitching.

'What's your mom's and father's name?'

'M/n L/n and F/n L/n'You answered.

'How did they treat you?'he blowing the smoke.

'I only know my mother's name she left me when I was 3,my father said she didn't love me...as for my father he loved me like a normal parent,they got caught and died by the hands of magic knights,I'am currently staying at a witc- aunts house' You answered.

He sighed and began to tell you about your Mother and the L/n ancestors opening the tree of qliphoth.

'Your mother is very popular among the magic knight she worked as a doctor,she was admired by many people but it turns out she was helping the dark triad.As for our ancestors...they opened the gate of qliphoth thousands of years ago and wiped out 40% of humanity,good thing the mage back then manage to seal them again...people around the world began to hate us after that.'

"Wow. You knew a lot but still asked me about my parents name huh" You rolled your eyes.

"Wait...Our...s?does that mean-"

'Yes..I'am your grandfather on your Father side'He said.

'But What did my father do to to make people hate us so much,he was a good person?'

'Your father didn't do anything wrong.'He reassured.

"How old are you by the way?" You looked at him.

"78" He answered.

"Really? You look 60"

"That's still old" he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, You might suffer a bit because of that aunt of yours but remember "don't give up"'

"Heh~ people who say "don't give up" are just desperate"

"F/n I don't think this is your kid. It's probably a demons child" He joked.

"Huh! What did you just say-"

"Anyway....Listen, when you're at the right age join the magic knight and change your name...I don't want you to suffer because of our ancestors.'

'I'll think about..it'

Few years passed by

'Send us money!!' You aunt yelled while you continued walking ignoring her

Few hours had past and there you are standing infront of the magic knight captains.

'I choose the Greey deer squad'