She hasn't changed

You and Nacht changed into your uniforms and went out to meet the others

"Everyone's here,I see!" Nacht stated.

"Where's Asta?" Fuegoleon asked while looking at you and Nacht.

"It's going to take him a little longer"

"Haw,Nobody was counting on him in the first place!" Jack said.

"Awwwww!Asta's not coming" Sally whined and continued talking about Asta.

"These magic camouflaging robes.I heard that she made them.Are they really all right?" Nozel questioned.

Maxa answered his questioned while a certain Guy is shivering.

'Why do I have to go on this super-uber-fiend-level mission with this crazy dangerous dudes?!!THAT LOUSY KING!!' Dark lord Sekke thought.(I'm joking)

"I dunno why you're here,loser...but if you're doing this you'd better get serious about it!!" Jack said while clenching his teeth which scared Sekke.

"YEEEEEEP!!"

Nacht put his one of his hand on Sekke shoulder and said.

"We know you don't have much in the way of skills.Sacrifice yourself for the sake of the people who are right."

'SAY WHAT!!'

"Is this really the Clover Kingdom magic knight'" You asked yourself while watching them joked around.

Jack looked at you from head to toe.

'She hasn't changed ' Jack thought.

"I don't really know what the wizard king is thinking when he asked for help,but you better be useful!" Jack yelled/stated which you completely ignored.

'SHE STILL PISSES ME OFF!' Jack thought while clenching his teeth.

'She really hasn't changed' Charlotte thought and smiled despite the current situation.

"Will Asta really make it in time in time?" Nozel questioned.

"He'll definitely show up,except I'm going to end it all..before he arrives." Yuno answered.

"Haw Haw!That won't be you!It'll be me!!" Jack stated with confidence.

"It won't be you either" Nozel added.

'IT'LL BE US!!' They all thought in unison.

'Shadow magic:Shadow Corridor'

'Let's finish this shit'

'Now then.Each of you follow the plan Nacht stated.

You and the others heard a loud noise outside.

"Are the ones outside alright?!!This sound..!It's Stupendous Magic!" Fuegoleon asked slightly concerned.

"They're fine" Nacht answered while smiling.

"Mereoleona Vermillion huh" You mumbled.