Be my woman

"Morris's sorcery science

"Morris's sorcery science..has improved my body's regenerative abilities even further." Dante stated as he regenerate from Jack attack and began to transform in he's devil form.

"Nothing except anti-magic..even has a change of hurting me!!"

'I thought as much if we're going to win...we'll have to gamble on Jack's magic ....the magic that cuts things that cant be cut!!' Nacht thought.

"Hey we're just getting started!!" Jack remarked.

"However.."

"That's just how it is...I have no use for you."Dante stated and pinned you,Jack and Nacht on the ground.

"Gravity Magic:Presence of the demon King"

"Ghk!!"

'Will Jack even be able to attack inside a gravity spell?' You thought.

"Slotos." Nacht called out and transformed.

"Devil union-Mode Equus Characteristic:Toughness"

"Oho! So there's another devil host..beside the anti-magic boy!" Dante exclaimed.

You and Jack are still on the ground trying to handle the pressure.Dante looked at you with a slight grin.

"What's this?" Nacht questioned at Jack who is pinned in the ground.

"You were showing so much spirit.What happened?Are your height and your attitude all that's big about you?Captain of the praying mantises." Nacht stated at Jack completely ignoring you.

"I feel like I've seen you before....Are you M/n-"

You created a circle bubble thing and switch place with the small rock in front of Dante and placed both your of your thumps into his chest and release a strong electrical surge like a defibrillator.

"Operation Magic:Counter Shock"

Dante felt a shock of electrical waves hit him,losing consciousness for a split second.

"Don't mention that name again." You stated while looking at him dead in the eyes.

"It'll be a waste if I kill you,Be my woman."Dante stated which you completely ignored.

Before you could attack him again he appeared behind Nacht,Instead of punching Nacht in the face he punched Nacht shield.

"Do you mind?" Nacht stated and he kicked him slightly irritated because of the earlier conversation you had with Dante.

"I'm talking with the captain over there."

"Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!Good!!Show me more of that malice!!Will you keep me enter tained until the gate open?"

'I can trade blows with him,but I can't land a critical hit.I can't handle this man!!' Nacht thought.

'I have to get attack somehow or else-'

"You on the other hand.The crawling one.I heard him call you captain..but your boring...Get lost." Dante stated,he was about punch Jack but Nacht protected him by his shield.

'-l'

"Groveling being protected l.That just pathetic"Dante stated with a mocking tone.

"Yami Sukehiro was a captain too,but he kept me entertained."

"Hunh?!!"

Jack suddenly appeared blades on his back.

'This man' Nacht though slightly amazed.

'He's manipulating blades on the surface of his body,sharpening them?!!' You thought impressed.

'He slashed through gravity!!'

"Let's test that..on your body,loser!!"Jack yelled.

"No matter how much you attack..no mere insect could kill me" Dante stated confidently.

"You.Don't mess with insects!!!" Jack yelled and slashed Dante.

"It appears that I underestimated you." Nacht mumbled while you watch Jack.