I can't leave him

Plumede whispered something to Nacht

"I see..our kingdom's magic knights...appear to be even stronger than I'd anticipated."

"Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! So you're going to entertain me too?!!" Dante laughed.

"Shut up!!just die already!!" Jack yelled back.

You suddenly felt uneasy.

"What is this feeling"

Roots began to grow from the Qliphoth which caused many people to be scared.

"Plumede" Nacht called out.

"Union Mode:Felis
"Shadow magic:Heaven's shadow second sight"

'At the side of advent of Qliphoth,under ground,I sense magic beside Yami and Vangeance!!Isn't that magic scholar who was exiled from the diamond kingdom?!!'

"Oi!!what's going on!" You questioned/called out.

"The gate of the under world is opening!" Nacht informed you.

"I'll eliminat-"

You were about to go,but it was too late,there it is 2 demons in front of you.You and the others are blasted away except for Dante.

"Felis Characteristic:Agility"

"I missed"

"I hit."

"Right no..it's all fun,isn't it?"

"Yes.It's so fun"

"You.." One of the devils looked at you.

"Ugh" Jack groaned while you detached your self to the wall.

'Plumede is trembling' Nacht thought.

"Pieck!!Go eliminate Morris!"Nacht ordered/yelled and dodged the enemies attack.

'No...I can't leave him..he might die..' You thought while dodging the devils attack.

"PIECK!" Nacht yelled.

"Tch" You were about to leave but the one of the devils stopped you.

"Heh~where do you think you're going?You look strong....Entertain us" One of the devil stated and attacked you aggressively nonstop,which you barely dodge.

"To suppress the devil and to defeat morris..the best way we can do for our victory is- Plumede Die with me..."Nacht stated.

"Nacht stated