Twin

A few years ago at the Spade kingdom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

    A few years ago at the Spade kingdom

"One coffee please" Nacht sat down and opened his Favorite book. Nacht's job can be stressful sometimes so he often goes to a certain cafe whenever he's stress.

A certain H/c Woman with a mask covering half of her face places his coffee on his table.

Nacht looked up to see those familiar eyes....

'Pieck?' He thought and stood up from the table.

"Hey-" She was caught off guard,her eyes widened and muttered.

"I-it's you"

'That voice.....it's not her.' He thought disappointed and sat down.

'I really need to move on'

"Hey! do you remember me, it's me!" S/n said and holds Nacht's Hand. Nacht immediately stood up again and shakes his hand causing S/n to let go.

"No, I don't know you" Nacht replied bluntly and placed his money on the table. He was about to leave but he was stopped by the manager.

"Sorry, she's new here please forgive her," He pleads,realizing the situation S/n bowed immediately and sweat-dropped.

'Did he forgot me?!' She thought holding her tears.

Nacht sighed and stayed at the cafe. Days passed by and Nacht found out that S/n is against the Dark Triad so he made an alliance with her and they became acquainted. Some days Nacht visits the cafe so he could discussed some plans.

Sometimes S/n tells stories about 'him'
and her hanging out together when he was in his teenage years.

"Sorry,I don't remember," He said and took a sip from his coffee,un interested.

"Ehh...but can I ask you something?" S/n questioned.

"Sure..." Nacht responded placing his coffee down.

"Have you ever had a Girlfriend?" She asked smiling,tilting her head.

"No" He response and started gathering some documents to distracting himself.

"Heh~ your life is really boring."

"So? When we'll get married?" She said.

Nacht didn't answer and continued signing some documents.

"Hmm...how about us- you having ki-" She was soon cut of by Nacht slamming

"My personal life has nothing to do with you, I allied with you because you're going against the dark triad," He said bluntly,drinking his coffee.

"Be grateful that I allied with you, despite me not knowing your full name and what you look like under that mask"

"O-oh ok" S/n muttered.

'I wish you remembered'

Asta and Liebe finally defeated those demons they sat down with you and Nacht

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Asta and Liebe finally defeated those demons they sat down with you and Nacht.

"Y/n!!!" S/n called out, running towards you.

"Who is that? She looks like you" Nacht said.

"Ehhhh!!!! There's two Pieck!!?!?" Asta shouted in disbelief.

"Y/n?" Asta and Nacht said in unison and turned their head to you.

You nodded and signed.

"I'll explain when things calmed down" you said.

S/n hugged you and buried her face in your neck.

Nacht, Asta, and Liebe watch you 2 confused.

"Just ignore us" You stated avoiding their gaze. You hugged your twin whose sobbing.

"Hey this isn't a right time to be emotional" you tapped at her shoulder. She let go and apologized for that 'unprofessional' behavior during a battle.

 She let go and apologized for that 'unprofessional' behavior during a battle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.