002

the boy never called. it had been two years and the girl was still waiting for a call. it was like their friendship was never there. the girl has tried to contact him sending him a text a day, keeping him up to date with what was going on at home and in her life.

˚· ͟͟͞͞ .༄༷˚

hey jonah, it's been 1128 days you honestly don't even know who i am now, but i still miss you, i still think about the times we used to run around in the park with our cars making that annoying zoom sound  that gets on ever parents nerves.

anyways today was okay i guess class was the usual, i still have yet to find any friends but i'm sure i will.
i hope you are well, congrats on the release of mad at you too. another amazing song.
i love you and miss you

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

the girl sent the message with not second thought, she knew after 1128 days she wasn't going to get a reply but part of her still hoped she would.

what the girl didn't realise is that jonah had received all her texts he loved receiving them. they made him feel closer to home. at first he had started writing replies wanting nothing more then to send them to the girl but he didn't think she'd be interested in what he had to say. and now 1128 days of ignoring her he wanted to speak to the girl just as badly as he did from the start but still the boy never called.