006

zoom. the two 21 years olds made the sound cars would make as they moved the same two cars from 19 years ago around the table both giggling slightly as both their mums entered the room looking at them smiling widely happy they were both friends again.

"honestly it's like yall are 3 again." the girls mum said as she poured herself a cup of coffee asking if anyone else wants one jonah jumping at the opportunity for coffee.

the boy said a small thank you as the older woman placed a cup of coffee on the table in front of him. the girl still moving the car around the table stuck in her own little world jonah just watching her as she did smiling slightly he had missed the girls slightly weird personality.

"what." the girl laughed blushing slightly as she had noticed jonah staring at her, jonah shook his head smiling widely saying a small nothing watching the girl as she lowered her head. if he wasn't a table away he would of lifted her head up watching as the girl would blush wildly but he couldn't instead he just drunk his coffee smiling as he did.

the girl picked up her car yelling jonah to do the same tagging him before running around the house making the same zoom sound as she did running the car across the empty space on the walls the older doing the same.

as jonah caught up with the girl he grabbed her wrist pulling the girls body close to his, both of them making eye contact smiling slightly before the lips connected together both of them feeling fireworks go off across there bodys.

when they broke apart they both smiled at each other, jonah pulling the girls body close to his hugging her tightly.