007

jonah walked up to the girl who was in the kitchen by herself eating a bowl of cereal, just scrolling through her phone stopping when jonah placed a letter in front of her.

the girl looked at him confused but continued to pick it up seeing the number 1192 on it. she looked at the boy opening it up reading it out loud.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

day 1192. one of the best days of my life if you will. i reunited with the person that makes me the best me. the person who makes me laugh and smile like no one else could. the person who i love, always have and always will.

the way she acts like a kid every now and then, the way she giggles when she finds something overly funny. the way she blushes whenever you complement her. i love all of her. i mean how can you not. she's perfect.

i just hope she feels the same way.

jonah x

˚· ͟͟͞͞ .༄༷˚

the girl got up not saying anything attaching his lips in her own, the boy placing his hands on the girls waist as hers sat around his neck. both of them pulling apart at the sounds of there mums laugh making them both playfully roll there eyes.

"you guys haven't spoke for 3 years and now you're attached at the lips." jonah mum laughed as both the girl and jonah blushed slightly the girl hiding her face in jonahs chest. as their parents continued to talk to them about how happy they were that they were back close again.

both of them soon making their way upstairs spending there night watching movies cuddled up to each other as they did.