Taemin

I don't talk about this much BUT

it's crazy how much I look up to Taemin. Like, his talent and openness?? What the fuck?

1- he's an AMAZING dancer, arguably the most talented dancer I've seen and in the Kpop industry. Deadass. I'M NOT SAYING OTHER DANCERS AREN'T TALENTED. I'm just saying, Taemin is on another level of professional dancer.

Take 'MOVE' for example. That choreo and music production is fucking amazing. He embraces masculinity AND femininity while not going over board on either. He's perfectly balanced.
HE EVEN TALKED ABOUT IT. He talked about how he wanted to 'break stereotypes' in a way.
Here:

"My aim was to find a middle ground, mixing both masculine and feminine movements into the choreography together."

"I wanted to go beyond what K-pop typically is perceived as, and through 'MOVE' I was able to show a concept that’s more edgy, more powerful,” Taemin told Billboard, referring to his newest song. “Not only that, but regardless of the gender, I believe that all of the audience will be able to enjoy and listen to this as something different from most of what’s coming out in K-pop."

He takes his dancing seriously and knows he's a talented dancer, which is admirable on it's own.

'MOVE' is just an amazing peice all around. I saw a comment about it on YouTube. It's easier to put a picture.

'MOVE' is probably one of my favorite choreos because it doesn't focus on super difficult dance moves and more about emotion and fluidity

While the dances moves aren't necessarily 'hard' to takes CRAZY amounts of body control to do it properly. And again, one of the reasons I look up to Min.

2- His vocals. MY GOD, he's one of my favorite singers. His voice is extremely recognizable and absolutely gorgeous.
It's not too high and light but it's not too low and dark. It's kind of nasaly and smooth, and I fucking ADORE voices like that. (Jin is another example kinda)
He's able to catch my attention with just a few lines.

That's all I can talk about at the moment because I'm in the middle of school, but I haven't even started on his personality. He's an such an amazing person. Period.

I look up to him more than I look up to most other idols.