Memories bring back✨

The very minute the question arised, the best moments with her flashed before his eyes... He couldn't comprehend because every memory of her was something to be cherished forever....
They were random from the first day of pilot shoot to the very now minute... Yes his Rowdy was next door getting ready after dinner for main cooking and no wonder this week too she was paired with her Ashwineyy  as always kadavul setting  was to see them together for one more time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Memories 💭💭
.
.
.
.

He remembered how she welcomed him into the set, her blush face with all love and excitement with a rose in her hand. He didn't expect that little girl can change his life...
.
.

Her joyful jumps when his dish was appreciated, involuntarily brought his hands towards her for a hifi...
.
.

Her excitement when they were paired for the very first time, he could remember every little detail, the way she came running towards him with clapping hands out of happiness....
.
.

He remembered her singing Thendral vandhu song. And how his eyes were struck towards her like a magnet. From then it has been a routine for him to get mesmerized by her voice while looking deep into her antics....
.
.

The way she said kailaiyum kulukulu manasulaiyum kulukulu vairlaiyum kuluku set eh kulukuluva irundhuchu those words weren't just words, he could sense emotions in her tone.. it was different for him, and he remembered those lines in her tone which brought a smile immediately....
.
.

His smile broadened when he remembered her in Arukaani get up and slowly it turned to blush while recalling her calling him maamaa and for a millisecond his heart wanted to hear her call him maamaa one more time which his brain refused not to take it further more and switched to next memory...
.
.

Aama unga height enna?
Unga height sollunga?
En height ah
5'11
Enaku 5'11 irukura aala dhaan romba pudikum
This conversation ran into his head, which then he thought it was just a random comment by her and later seeing her old interviews he came to know that he was passing her dreamboy checklist that left him in aww for the time
He wanted to know more of her checklist
Those memories were still fresh....
.
.

Next striked his favourite memory ...,
She singing kanna veesi song for him...
Even remembering the very first line of her singing
Muzhusa unakena naa vaazhuren  left his eyes welled up...
How many times he would have dreamt for someone to be there for him at his highs and lows?? He felt those lines as a promise from her...
.
.

The welled up tears rolled down when he remembered his Annabelle bursted out in joy when she saw him happily jumping over the trampoline.
Neenga chinna kolandha dhaan
Enna dhaan neenga perusa irundhaalum unga manasu chinnadhu
Can anybody say these lines without pure love, he felt a touch of motherliness from her.
Her wish was just to see him happy and while he was happy she wanted to be with him, share his joy, she too got over the trampoline once and jumped with him and the song ran in mind

kaadhal sonna ganame adhu kadavulai kanda ganame, kaatraai parakudhu maname....

His cutie pei broke his insecurities and made him feel alive and he wanted it to continue...
.
.
.

There were tears rolling down his eyes and at the same time his lips were smiling, how can they even not smile having the great Rowdy in his mind....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's when she entered without seeing his face and asked,
Naa azhaga irukeyna Ashwineyyy?
.
.
.
.
.

☃️♥️