Kalaaba kaadhala💕

Days passed and it was time for the semi finale week.... Both were in regular contact but not often... They would share some fan edits via insta and comment on them... That's all they did for the next three days and now it's time to meet...
.
.
.
She was all eager and excited to meet him... She'll always have that eagerness in her but after the last week incidents it boosted her eagerness up... 
To her fate she was struck in traffic and then came to know that only Pugazh arrived to the set and all were caught up in the traffic.... It was getting really late....
It is again a getup round so if she didn't make it up earlier she won't get time to speak with him... She had to go her dressing room straight and cannot get a sight of him before the pairing round... She urged her driver but it isn't his fault.... Finally she made it up a bit earlier than the scheduled time and ran straight to his room....
The room was shared by Rakshan and Ashwin... She opened the door even without knocking... There was Rakshan getting ready for the shoot...
.
.
Anna avaru enga?
.
.
Yaaruma Ashwin aah
.
.
Naa vera yaara theda pore
.
.
Avan traffic la maatirkaanam vara konjo late aagumnu sonnan
Anegama namma avanukaaga show start panna late aagumnu nenaikure...
.
.
Aiyooo🙁
.
.
Enaachu Thangam??
.
.
Illa anna semifinals round ah adhaan dressup ku munadi all the best sollitu polaamnu vandhey
Aana avaru unno varalaiye☹️
.
.
Naan solliruren nee poi kelambu da
Nerla paakurapo neeyum sollu
.
.
Ok Anna😔
Naan poren byeeee
.
.
She went to her room to get ready and according to the show rules she cannot see the cooks after dressing up. She was ready with all her hair and make up but didn't were her costumes and asked Rakshan if he had arrived but still then he was caught up in traffic...  She was all upset and took her costume bag for changing.... She took her phone opened WhatsApp and texted...
All the best Ashwineyy☃️....
Direct ah finals poiranum enaiya tension panna kudaathu okay ya...
Naa ready aaga poren byee....
.
.
.
He was already late and there was only 20 mins remaining for the scheduled shoot time
He don't want the shoot to be late just because of him.... He was all dressed and didn't get time to take pictures for posting in social media which he always does... They were called to the kitchen and all left...
.
.
.
Sivaangi was also late to the irutu arai where the comalis usually stand before pairing... She'll always be there, readily waiting for his entry....but she was a bit late today....
.
.
.
And it was time for pairing, like always she was excited about the probabilities of she being paired with him but also had an unknown fear what if the same situation of last week repeats??? Could she face such situation again standing beside him?? Out of all her chaotic thoughts still her heart wants to be near him, support him, cheer him....
.
.
.
He chose donut 🍩 saying it was his favourite
She was amused... how much do their tastes are in common besides their complete different personality... starting from sweets, black currant flavour and now donuts🥰
.
.
As she said... She wasn't praying for him but he was sent to her by the universe... All they wished is for it to last till eternity.... They don't know to name their relationship...they are friends when comes to support, they are family when comes to protection, they are couple when comes to possessiveness.... They don't want to know it either...
Sometimes defining relationships indeed breaks them....
.
.
She was once again paired with him... She expected him to be unhappy as it is a crucial stage and he would look forward to win advantage task... But to her surprise he was whole heartedly happy seeing her... See could sense him through his eyes... It were glaring happily at her.... It was new to her... She enjoyed looking into them...
.
.
And advantage round was a big flop... She promised him to win the main cooking and did it... He was selected as the second direct finalists and she was happy for his success more than him... As he was announced as a finalist he was crowded with people around and she couldn't express her feelings to him... She gave him a small hand shake and her eyes spoke her heart out to him with a steady loving look.... He was all busy praising everyone around as this success is not just because of this round, people have supported him throught and he is such a gem who wants to be grateful for every tiny help he got...
.
.
.
And finally, her turn came and she was asked about her feelings...
Haiyooo summave🥰🥰
Indha cook with comali season fullahve idhu
Etaavadhu dhadava pairing uh
Enaku pudicha aalu finals porapo ullerndhu edho varudhu...
(He was for sure happy hearing her words... She never fails to express her feelings towards him and it was not a different day comparing to other... She would always appreciate and motivate him no matter what... But the actual shock to him came next)
.
.
She was asked to sing her heart out and the song she chose made all the difference
(Before reading further do checkout the semifinals episode where Sivaangi sings the song)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ondra rendah aasaigal ellam sollave
(His eyebrow twitch shows all his surprise
He said her what does this song does to him
She knows him but still she chose to sing it but why
He sensed the environment around and made sure to be all aware and not to over react)
.
oru naal podhuma....
(He couldn't restrict himself he wanted to join her, he started singing with her...)
.
Anbe iravai ketkalaam vidiyal thaandiyum irave neeluma...
En kanavil..a.a.a..... Naan kanda..a.a.a..... Naal idhu dhaan.....
(He was deeply looking into her eyes though her eyes were gracing over the judges and was singing heartly with her tune.... He knows she always wished him the best and genuinely wanted him to win this title too.... there have been moments where she challenged people that she would make him succeed by standing with him.... He knows she meant those lines...)
.
Kalaaba kaadhalaa
(He couldn't look into her eyes when these words were sung yet he couldn't control himself from singing those lines too.... He was scared what if he was not her kalaaba kaadhalan and it was just another song to her?? What if her eyes betrayed him by showing no emotions to those wordss?? He wasn't sure, he was going through a turmoil within, preferred not to look at her and bowed his head down....)
.
Paarvaivagalaal...a.a.a... pala kadhaigal..a.a.a... pesidalaam...
(He raised his head again to look at her... He was confident that she would always want to talk him through her eyes... When her words often fails to explain her thoughts her eyes would say stories to him... He loved to see them and understand them... He knows she will also love them.... But through these lines she is giving him hope that she wants this to continue... She wants to convey things to him through eyes so this time he got courage to look into her eyes...)
.
Kalaaba kaadhala
(So far her eyes didn't even get a glimpse of his sight but now.... her eyes locked with his saying those exact words he feared that would all be just combination of letters and not feelings.... But he was completely wrong.... Her eyes spoke volumes... They made promises... They gave hope... They showed love.... They revealed trust...
He was out of words... He couldn't sing further.... She made him choke out of overwhelming joy)
.
Ondra rendah aasaigal ellam sollave oru naal podhuma
(Those wishes she conveyed so far with her eyes were not all she wished for.... She too wished for eternity not only him.... She cannot say them all in one moment... She seeks for more and conveyed them beautifully to him... The one small blink at the end said him that she would be the girl that he always feared he would never meet....
He could not hold himself anymore... He was at the verge of breaking.... His eyes welled up and tears ready to roll down any moment now... He still wasn't sure if all he comprehend through her eyes were correct...
Undergoing such an emotional roller coaster he wanted to appreciate her for her skills and efforts and did them through his smile and claps...
But his rowdy knows him better... She knows she left him confused... She wanted to convey him that all he felt was real.. that he exactly caught her how she wanted to explain....
He expected a hand shake to let him know that everything was true and extended his hands towards her
She went a step forward and hugged him making sure that he knows her feelings for him too... His arms immediately wrapped her into its hold....
It was for a second, she could hear his heart beat and wanted to rest there for her entire time being.... Knowing the surrounding she got out of her safest place on earth - his hold as soon as possible...
But his grip over her shoulder was still hard and don't want to let her go... Not only she felt safe in his arms, he too felt peace in her embrace....
He was the happiest living person for that moment.... His face radiated all the happiness within him.... He is not a man who shows emotions through his face often but then it was all clearly evident, even a child could see his love for her in his face.....
Though it was a little disappointing for him to leave her embrace so soon he would cherish this moment forever...for them....)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
☃️♥️

(Thanks for reading.... Do watch her singing now if you haven't before it'll give a better feel

Let me know if you like reading such probable interpretations behind their actual onscreen acts)