Broken💔

Ok let's just take a leap to finals.... Things were going very normal... Ashwin was busy with his add shoots and music albums and Sivaangi was busy with her other shows and her cat.... They didn't communicate much...
It was the same as we saw... The show came to an end.... They all were set for one final kitchen tour...
.
.
.
Ashwineyy mudinju pochu ashwineyy 🥺🥺
.
.
Seri vidu ma
.
.
Ungaluku konjo kudava feeling illa
.
.
Iruku dhaan
.
.
Apro kallu maari irukinga
.
.
Adhuku enna ma panradhu
.
.
Enna panradhaa... Ada ponga pa....
.
.
Ehhh Sivaangi..
.
.
Mmm sollunga
.
.
Thanks ma...
(He just left to the side where there won't be any camera focus)
.
.
Enga poringa
(She followed him)
.
.
He couldn't hold anymore... The show gave him everything he dreamt of.... He have been waiting for years to gain such recognition... He used to have sleepless nights thinking about his ambition and future..... He many a times felt insulted when he wasn't noticed... He have been pushed to the verge of giving up at times.... His looks were criticized... He was judged rude for his isolating behaviour... Every comment, every insult, every rejection, every painful memory flashed... And tears started rolling from his eyes...
.
She stood there not knowing what to do... She knows if she tries to soothe him now he'll still feel miserable for leaving her too... She called Rakshan, every well-wisher of him came forward to ease him.... She gave them the space... Took her steps behind and watched him cry his heart out... She never knew this side of him... The fragile him... The kid in him... All the while his friends tring to console him, her only thought was him and his state... She was totally blank... She no more cared that was the final episode... All she wanted was to see him normal again....
.
After sometime he was done pouring his emotions and pulled himself together... All said "macha nee laam azhalaama, evlo gethu nee vaa macha" and left.... She stood there.. very silently.. with no words.. looking him with a very calm face... He never wanted anyone to see him break but after all they became family to him.. where else would he be himself?... He wiped his face and walked towards her.... she just looked at his face.. he stood near her and saw her for a fraction of second.. and decided to stay strong atleast for her smile...
.
They all bid their farewell and left... It was five days already and there was no sign of him.. she was equally missing like his other fans.. she didn't want to disturb him at the same time.. she knew him.. he is a private person.. he takes his own time to heal.. his coping period is long.. she decided to check on him indirectly.. she posted a pic over instagram and mentioned him in her story with his album song.. that too her favourite lines.. 'solladi chellama.. munumunukura muthama manasula enna sathama.. veliya adha sollama.. usuril inge yuthama..' and the image perfectly suited for the song... And what happened?? He reshared it saying it was the last pic of them together in the sets of CWC😑..
.
She understood he was still not over with the shows end but little did she know he missed her vibe more than the show....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
☃️♥️

Thanks for the patience people♥️... Hope you didn't forget me🤗..

With love 💜