Netru illadha maatram ennadhu🌼

She didn't sleep the whole night and it was dawn soon...
Took her mobile to see if she had any notifications, there were many tags and messages but there was nothing that she searched for...... his message
With disappointment she opened her WhatsApp.... there was her surprise...
His dp🥺...
He changed his dp....
It was them...
The one perfect pic caught by behindwoods while they were dancing...
It kindled variety of emotions in her...
She could no more stop herself...

.
.

Good morning Ashwineyyy☃️
(7:30 am)
.
.
(He was caught, he was online... That too in their chat... The message got blue tick the second she sent... He could no more hide and he replied)

Good morning ma🌞

.
.
(To his surprise she didn't question him about the instant blue tick)

Aah ivlo seekiram mulichitinga... Night late aachey... Thoonguvinga nenachen...

(To her surprise she got a call....)

Ringing : Aswineyy☃️
(Her heart skipped a beat)

With no delay she picked the call...
.
.
Enna ma naan keka venditha nee kekra??
.
.
Ennadhu???
.
.
Nee dhaana iluthu mooditu thoonguva..
Naan gym vandhurke ma
.
.
Thookam varla Ashwiney
Seri neenga continue pannunga
Bye....

She hung up the call even before he could bid her a bye... She was kind of acting weird... Yes he does call her at times like this when he could not text for a longer time but she never had hung up his call.... This made her feel bad and wanted to call him back but also doesn't want to disturb his routine so she chose not to divert him....
.
.

He couldn't concentrate much on his exercise and completed them soon comparing to his daily time schedule... He wanted to speak with her but don't know how would she react... If she hangs up again his poor heart would not stand a chance at it.... so he chose not to be clingy....
.
.

Both wanted to spend time with each other but they don't know where to start... Things aren't the same as earlier.... Though they didn't confess in words their actions conveyed their liking towards each other...
.
.

If hiding emotions is an art, Ashwin is the Picasso....
On a contrary, Sivaangi is Mr.Bean in it...
She is so expressive..., She couldn't hold herself after 2 hours... She wanted to be with him and she followed her heart.... She bid her family a goodbye after refusing to have breakfast and telling them she is going to lunch with Ashwin as they have been invited for a shop inauguration and need to prepare a speech for it...
.
.

(11:00 am)
Door bell rings, Ashwin opens the door and is shocked.... His mouth wide opens😮
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
☃️♥️
(P.S : for people who said they don't understand tamil
I tried my best to put my emotions in English but still some dialogues can only be catchy when said in Tamil so I couldn't avoid them)