I Love You No Matter What, Leonardo...

Suddenly, the door opened...

Leo's eyes widened as Masters
Splinter walked in. He wasn't supposed to be home for at least another hour! Leo hid behind his brothers, still in littlespace.

"Hello, my sons." Splinter greeted them with a smile as he placed the food and other things he'd found away. "Hey dad!" Raph grinned a little as Leo stayed behind them.

Splinter then noticed his oldest son was...hiding behind his brothers? "Leonardo? Is everything alright, my son?" He asked in a worried tone. Leo nodded hesitantly.

"H-Hai dadd-dad, everything is fine..." Leo caught himself just in time. Why did he almost call Splinter daddy? He'd stopped doing that after he'd turned 5. He hoped no one noticed.

Luckily, no one seemed too. Splinter wasn't completely convinced they everything was alright though. Leo looked nervous and the other turtles appeared to be trying to calm him.

"My sons, are you certain that nothing is wrong? You are acting awfully odd." Splinter asked, looking at each of them. He could only see Leo's face because the rest of him was hiding behind his brothers shyly.

Raph, Donnie and Mikey sighed, turning to Leo. "You've got to tell him, bro...he's gonna find out one way or another." Mikey whispered to Leo. Leo looked hesitant though.

"He's our father Leo, he won't be mad or hate you or anything." Donnie whispered. "Yeah, he wouldn't be mad at you for this, he'll understand." Raph said as Leo accidently let out a whimper out of nervousness.

Splinter heard and immediately became more worried. Something obviously wasn't right. "Leonardo? Please tell me what is wrong, my son...I can help you." He coaxed.

Leo sighed as his brothers gave him a look. Well, it was now or never. Leo slowly came into view in front of his father. He was still still in his bunny onesie and was holding a pacifier.

In his other hand, he held one of his plushies. Splinter took a look at his son, eyes wide with surprise. Leo then took a deep breath and faced his father with as much courage as he could muster at the moment.

"I...I'm a little..." Leo said before immediately hiding his face. Sudden tears were gathering in his dark blue eyes. Splinter immediately wrapped his arms around his son gently.

"Oh Leonardo, is that all?" Splinter asked softly, rubbing his son's head tenderly, much like he'd done when Leo was just a little turtle tot. "Y-You're not mad or dissapointed...?"

Leo looked up at his father shyly, his eyes full of tears. Splinter shook his head, holding him close. "Of course not my son, why would you think I would be either?" He asked softly.

Leo whimpered unconsciously. "B-Because I'm the oldest and the leader, I shouldn't be like this..." He looked down as he let his tears fall. The other turtles frowned and moved closer.

Splinter frowned as well, holding his son tightly but gently as he lightly rocked the upset turtle. "Aka-chan, this does not change a thing..." He said as continued rocking Leo who cried.

"W-What do you mean daddy...?" Leo asked, not caring if he slipped up at this point. "You will always be my son, little or not...I do not mind that you are a little, I want you to be happy..."

Leo smiled a tiny bit as the other turtles awed. "Told you so!" Raph couldn't help but playfully smirk at his older brother as Leo giggled a little "Thanks daddy...I know that now..."

Splinter's heart warmed a little. It had been many years since he was referred to as daddy, rather then father or dad or sensei. He had sort of missed being called such by his little turtle tots.

"You are welcome, aka-chan..." He held Leo close to him as Raph, Donnie and Mikey joined in on the hug. Splinter then thought of something and looked at his oldest son.

"Leonardo, if you do not mind me asking, can you tell me a little about this...little thing?" He asked as Leo smiled and nodded. "Sure!" He took a moment to process his thoughts.

"Well, I became a little because I...well, I'd been really stressed out and just wanted to relax, I found that this helps...my little age is 3 by the way..." Leo said a little shyly.

Splinter held his son tighter. He wished he'd known how much stress and pressure his son had been under, but he was happy Leo had found a coping mechanism for his stress.

Leo cuddled against his father, smiling. His brothers were right. Splinter hadn't been mad in the slightest. He felt his younger brothers hugging him as well, churring softly.

Leo smiled wider and churred alongside his brothers, filling the room with a happy sound. Splinter smiled and held them close, vibrating softly like a father cat to his kittens.

"I love you guys..." Leo smiled. His family hugged him closer. "We love you too, Leonardo/Leo..." They surrounded the little turtle with love. Leo had never been more happy.

Splinter held all his sons close with a smile. He was happy that his son was so happy. And, he had to admit that Leo looked quite adorable in a bunny onesie. Leo was a little...and Splinter was fine with him being so.

Whatever made his son happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the cute chapter! More on the way! Splinter found out, yay!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕