Suprise, Suprise

For Mylittleninjapony235I hope you enjoy!

Summary: April and Casey discover Leo's secret!

~*~

The turtles and Splinter were hanging out in the lair just watching re-runs of a show together as Leo was out of littlespace for it since it wasn't for littles. They had been having a chill day just having quality family time with each other.

"Any more pizza in the fridge, dudes?" Mikey asked as he'd just finished his third slice. "Yeah, they're should be more." Raph told him as Mikey went to the kitchen. He soon came back with the pizza.

April and Casey then walked into the lair. "Hey dudes!" Casey smiled. "Hi guys!" April greeted with a grin. The turtles and Splinter smiled and greeted them. "Mind if we join you?" The pair asked. "Not at all." Splinter reassured them, inviting them to sit down. 

Casey sat on the couch beside Leo and April sat beside Mikey. They all watched Gravity Falls and The Owl House together as it was a few of the shows they were all into. Even Splinter liked watching with them! They loved watching shows like this together. 

"This episode is the best!" Casey cheered. "I know, right?" Donnie added, grinning. They all talked about the shows for a while before Casey stood up. "I'm gonna go get a pillow!" He left the room and walked to Leo's room, knowing the oldest turtle had extra pillows in his room. 

As Casey opened the door, though, he was shocked to see the nursery in the room. He saw the crib, toys, sippy cups, pacifiers, and lots more of Leo's littlespace things. The hockey player blinked in confusion.

"Huh...?" He looked around. "What's with all the baby stuff?" He grabbed a pillow and left the room, closing the door behind him. He was shocked, but also very confused. He didn't know what to do.

Did someone have a baby? Why is Leo's room a nursery? What's going on? Should I I him? Should I act like I didn't see it? I'm freaking out, man!

He walked back to the lair area. "Uh...Leo?" He sat beside the blue-masked turtle. "Yeah?" Leo looked at him. "Why does your room have so much baby stuff?" Casey whispered, unsure if anyone else knew. Leo took a deep breath. "Uh...well, um..."

He looked at his father's and brother who smiled reassuringly. April looked confused. 
Leo took another deep breath. He decided to just be honest with his friends. He was planning on telling them soon anyway.

"April, Casey....I'm a little, that means that I mentally regress in order to relieve stress and anxiety...I slip into the mindset of a toddler usually...It makes me fe safe, happy, and comfortable. My little age is 3."

April awed and hugged Leo. "Hey, that's okay, Leo! Whatever makes you happy and helps you, we don't mind. It seems like a great coping mechanism!" Leo smiled and hugged back. "Thanks, April!"

Casey joined in. "Don't worry about it, dude. We understand! We're glad it helps you!"  Leo churred happily, relieved that they knew. Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Splinter hugged Leo. They were  proud of him for revealing such a big secret.

"We're proud of you, bro!" Raph smiled, nuzzling him. "Yeah, you're really brave for telling them that!" Mikey hugged Leo happily. Donnie smiled and nuzzled Leo. "Super brave!" Splinter held Leo. "I am very proud of you, aka-chan." He churred softly.

Leo smiled softly. "F-Fank woo!" He had slipped into littlespace. Splinter noticed and grabbed Leo's littlespace things for him. April and Casey awed as Leo hugged his plush bunny, sucked on a space-themed pacifier, and cuddled a blue blanket. He looked so adorable!

"Hi there little Leo!" April giggled as Leo cuddled up to her. "Hewwo Apwil!" Leo giggled as well. April awed again and cuddled him close. Casey reached out and rubbed Leo's head gently. Leo looked up at him and churred, leaning into the touch. Casey grinned and hugged Leo close. 

Leo cuddled into Raph shyly as he was still shy about regressing around anyone but his family. Casey and April noticed. "Wanna play, little dude?" Casey grabbed the space toys. "Yesh pwease!" Leo's dark blue eyes lit up. He was very playful in littlespace.

They all played with Leo, taking turns with the space toys, knowing those were Leo's favorite. Leo absolutely loved it! He never played with his friends before. Casey and April had a blast too! They loved hanging out with little Leo! He was so adorable.

Later, they were cuddling with Leo on the couch as Leo was cuddled up to Donnie who held him close. The others surrounded him, playing and cuddling with the little one. Leo even showed April and Casey his nursery and all of his littlespace items and how they worked.

Both of them were very patient and supportive. "I love your nursery, Leo." April looked around as Leo shyly smiled. "Fank woo Apwil!" Casey looked around as well. "It was awesome of your family to do this for you!" He smiled softly and happily.

Leo nodded in agreement, suckling on his pacifier. "I have the best daddy and big bwothers ever!" They awed at that as the turtles and Splinter heard and showered Leo with love. "And we have the best little ever!" They said happily and churred.

Leo grinned, feeling so happy to be surrounded by his family and friends. He felt so loved and happy! He certainly wasn't planning on them finding out yet, but didn't mind because he felt more relaxed now that they all knew! 

He felt so loved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheeesicles! I really hope you enjoy this cute moment! More coming soon! 

~Kittymasterofall14 
🥰😍😘😄😇🤣😻😸😺💋❣💖🐰🐭🦇🐢🍕🌈🏳️‍🌈