Good Morning, Leo

It was 7 in the morning and Mikey was the first one up. Donnie got up 15 minutes layer, followed by Raph, then Splinter. But, Leo was still asleep in his room.

This was because Leo had a special morning routine that he did with his family when he was in littlespace. Now, it was 7:30. Leo laid asleep in his  bed, dressed in a fish onesie with a pacifier in his mouth and plushies around him.

In the lair area, Raph, Donnie, Mikey and Splinter were talking. "Okay, let's go wake up Leo." Raph smiled. They all loved this part of the morning cause it was so sweet.

The turtles and Splinter headed to Leo's room and gently opened the door to see Leo fast asleep. They awed softly at the adorable sight and walked in quietly.

Splinter then knelt beside his son's bed and very gently rubbed Leo's head. "Time to wake up, Leonardo..." He whispered softly as Leo opened his eyes and yawned softly.

They all awed again. "Cuddles...?" Leo murmured sleepily. Every morning after he woke up, Leo cuddled in bed with his father and brothers. "Of course otouto!" Donnie smiled as they got into bed.

Leo cuddled against his family, yawning sleepily. He nuzzled against Splinter's chest and listened to his family softly churring to him. The younger brothers held Leo close and protectively and smiled at him.

They cuddled for a awhile until it was 8 in the morning now. "Time to get up and get ready, little buddy!" Mikey said cheerfully to Leo who giggled sweetly. "Otay Mikey!"

Leo walked over to his closet and picked out a blue Space Heroes shirt, cute dark blue shorts, fuzzy socks and even grabbed his blue pacifier with a spaceship on it.

"Hwelp?" Leo asked softly with a shy blush. He wanted help getting dressed. "Sure thing little one." Raph helped Leo get dressed and gently put his pacifier in his mouth.

Leo giggled and hugged Raph. "Tank woo Waphie!" Raph awed and nuzzled him. "Anything for my baby brother!" They then headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"What would you like, my aka-chan?" Splinter questioned as he sat Leo in his chair. "Can I have some...pancakes with wots of chocolate chips pwease daddy? And some milky and bacon pwease?"

Splinter smiled. "Of course my little one." He and Mikey got to work while Raph and Donnie entertained Leo by playing with him and keeping him happy till breakfast was ready. Leo babbled and giggled.

"Pway!" He grinned with am adorable smile as he played with his big brothers. A few minutes later, they were all eating their breakfast. Leo had his plastic Space-themed plate, silverware and sippy cup of milk.

Leo was feeding himself, but his family made sure he didn't eat too fast or eat too much at once. "Yummy!" Leo grinned as he ate. "Aw, you're soooo cute!" Mikey awed.

Leo giggled more at that as he finished eating. Donnie then cleaned up Leo's face and hands since he was sticky. "What comes next, otouto?" Raph asked softly.

Leo thought a minute, trying to remember. "Bwush teeth, Waphie!" He giggled as Raph smiled and patted Leo's head. "That's right littke bro!" Splinter took Leo to the bathroom to help the little one with it.

Leo had a special blue toothbrush with stars on it and his favorite toothpaste that tastes like sweet candy and wasn't too minty for the little turtle. Leo wasn't a fan of minty stuff when he was in littlespace.

Splinter helped Leo brush his teeth before picking up his son. "Hmm, how about some early morning cartoons, my cub?" It was almost 9 in the now. Leo's eyes lit up. "Yes!"

They all sat on the couch and Leo sat in Donnie's lap with the rear of his family around him as he had his blanket, a sippy cup of grape juice, some plushies and some pillows. He was nicy and comfy.

"What do you wanna watch, little bro?" Mikey asked as he tickled Leo. "Miles!" Leo babbled and giggled. Mikey awed and put on Miles From Tommarrow Land on. Leo squealed happily and watched it.

His family awed and watched with him. Then, of course they watched Space Heroes and Ready Jet Go. Leo giggled excitedly as he watched his favorite cartoons.

Soon, it was 10:30 in the morning and Leo was ready for some more cuddles. So, he cuddled up to his father and brothers happily and giggled with lit up eyes.

Mikey, Raph, Donnie and Splinter awed and hugged Leo close, cuddling the little turtle and giving him so much love and attention. Leo giggled more and cuddled against them, sucking on his pacifier.

Splinter rubbed Leo's back gently. "My baby musuko..." Raph kissed Leo's cheeks, nose and forehead. "We love you otouto..." Mikey nuzzled Leo all over gently. "Our little one!" Donnie rocked Leo. "So sweet!"

Leo giggled and babbled as his family showered him with love. He cuddled against them for an hour and soon it was 11:30 in the morning. Leo giggled softly.

He played with his toys for awhile and his family played with him with dolls, Space toys, teethers, plushies and other things as Leo giggled softly. And they played till 12!

And that was little Leo's morning routine! He loved doing it every morning with his family and felt so happy that his morning always started off with cuddles, fun and lots of attention and love from his family!

Good morning, Leo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey Cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy this cute chapter! Awww isn't little Leo the cutest? His family is so loving!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘🥰🤣😇😊😻😺😸💖💋❣🐰🐭🦇🐢🍕