A Nursery For Leo

It's been a few days since Splinter found out about Leo being a little and Leo was happy to not have to hide who he was anymore! He felt happier now that his family knew and accepted him.

"Does Leonardo have everything he needs, my sons?" Splinter asked his younger sons who nodded. "Hai sensei, he has toys, bottles, a mobile, a crib and a pacifier." Donnie replied as he smiled.

They were trying to make sure Leo had everything he wanted and needed to feel happy and comfortable when he was in littlespace. "Wait a minute, I just realized something!" Mikey suddenly remembered.

"What is it, Michaelangelo?" Splinter asked. "Leo doesn't have a nursery! He has his room that he keeps all his little stuff in but it's not like a baby's nursery!" Mikey explained. "A little needs a nursery!"

Splinter nodded agreeably. "I agree, Michaelangelo...Leonardo needs a nursery."  Donnie hummed. "We should make him one, he'll love it!" Raph's eyes widened. "We can make his room into a nursery!" He cheered excitedly.

"Good idea, dudes!" Mikey grinned as Splinter smiled. "Yes my sons, we will make Leonardo's room into a nursery." Now that they all agreed on the idea, all they had to do was do it! Only one problem....

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Leo asked as he walked in. He wasn't in littlespace at the moment. They all froze. They didn't want Leo finding out about their plan.

"Oh uh, nothing bro! We were just uh, talking about...cats! Yeah, cats!" Mikey blurted out as they all gave Mikey a look. Leo blinked in confusion. "Uh, okay?" Splinter then got an idea and hummed.

"Leonardo, I heard there is a Space Heroes movie on television today-" Splinter was cut off. "There is?! Awesome!" Leo ran to the living room to watch the movie which was about two and a half hours long.

Raph shot Mikey a look "Cats? Really?" Mikey stuck out his tongue at his big brother. "Well what was I supposed to say? Dragons? Spiders? Clouds?" He said as Raph simply rolled his eyes at Mikey.

Donnie chuckled. "Guess we'd better get started, we've got two and a half hours to put this together while he's distracted!" He whispered as they all nodded and snuck off to Leo's room to make the nursery.

Mikey had some paint that they could use to paint the room and Donnie had lots of materials to fix up some things. They grabbed what they needed and got to work.

"We should paint the walls blue and make the whole nursery space-themed!" Mikey suggested. "Good idea, little brother...what about a bigger mobile shaped like planets or somethin'?" Raph suggested.

"Perfect!" Donnie grinned. He and Raph made the mobile and hung it above the crib that was now painted blue like Leo's mask. Splinter painted the wall blue and added yellow stars all over the walls and ceiling.

Mikey put Space Heroes posters all over the walls and added a few bunny pictures and plushies as well since Leo liked bunnies. He then put all of Leo's plushies in and around his crib. There was also a small shelf.

On the shelf was Leo's katanas and by those was a small box that had bottles, pacifiers, bibs and other things. Leo also had a Space Heroes blanket that was put in his crib. Raph put all of Leo's onesies into the closet.

They also added a small music device to the mobile so that it would spin around slowly, play space-themed music and shine shapes of stars and moons on the walls and ceilings as the shapes were different colors.

Two and a half hours later, the nursery was complete. It looked like a space room with lots of Space Heroes things, cute nature things and lots of toys in a big toy box.

"Well done, my sons...we have done very well!" Spinner smiled as he looked around Leo's new room. "We sure did!" Raph grinned as they then heard footsteps coming towards the room.

The turtles and Splinter smiled. "Perfect timing..." Donnie turned the lights off, making the room dark as they hid in the dark to surprise Leo. He'd love it!

Leo opened the door and blinked. "Why is it so dark in here and where is everyone?" He turned the light on and his eyes widened when he saw his new nursery.

"Surprise!" Raph, Donnie, Mikey and Splinter shouted as Leo's eyes widened more. "Woah, you guys did all this?" His eyes lit up as he looked around the new room, jumping up and down excitedly.

"We sure did!" Donnie hugged Leo who hugged back, slipping into littlespace as he looked at all his new things. "Thank you, thank you so much!" He hugged his family who smiled and hugged him close.

"You're welcome onni-san, anything to make our little brother happy!" Mikey grinned as he nuzzled Leo who giggled. "This is so cool! I've always wanted a nursery!" Raph awed. "Well, now you've got one, little brother!" He hugged Leo.

Leo cuddled against his family, feeling happier than ever as he looked at his new nursery. It was amazing! "You're the best famiwy ever...I wuv woo..." Leo grinned, now fully in littlespace as his eyes sparkled.

His family held him close. "And you are the best brother and son, Leonardo...we love you so much." Splinter smiled as the other turtles held Leo and churred.

He had the best family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey Cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy this cute chapter! Aww, Leo's family is so sweet!

~Kittymasterofall14
😍🥰😊😇🤣😸😻😺💖💋❣🐭🐢🍕