2. TILL WE MEET AGAIN!!

'Dear zhanzhan i am really sorry that i am leaving without even saying a proper goodbye. I know that you will not accept my sorry and you know zhan, you are doing right. This good for nothing best friend of yours don't deserve your forgiveness, but don't ever misunderstand me my bunny. I swear i never wanted to hide this from you at the first place and i was going to tell you soon after your trip. You were so happy for this trip and i didn't want to spoil your fun. I m sorry i lied to you that i want to study for my exams that's why i can't join you ,the truth is that i didn't know how to face you, how to tell you that i am leaving soon, that i am breaking my promise to be with you everyday , everyevening and everynight.
Zhan when you will be reading this i would have already left for states with new people, how can i call them a family when my one and only family is you and grandma.
I will come to meet you soon because i will miss you a lot, more than anything. You are only one in this world for me who understands me to the core, who loves me more than himself. Zhan promise me that you will eat on time and will take care of yourself and in return i promise you the same as i know that you will definately worry for me a lot. Zhan promise me that you will work hard..study hard and fulfill all your dreams. Zhan i know i don't deserve this but please can you forgive me? Trust me bunny i will definately fulfill my promise of loving you till death. I will come soon and take you away with me and hide you forever. Please wait for me, please hold for me..till we meet again...'

Zhan reads the letter for God knows how many times with his puffy and red eyes.

"why yibo? how can you expect me to take care of myself when i don't know if you are eating properly on time or not. How can you expect me to sleep peacefully when i don't know if your bed is comfy and warm enough or not. How can you expect me to hate you, not to forgive you when i am not even angry with you. I am sad, not only sad my soul has left me bobo. I don't have anyone else bobo..please come back to me ..your bunny is waiting for you...bobo please don't do this to me as i will not be able to survive..hic..hic..bo..bo " little zhan slowly loses his consiousness due to extreme sadness, anxiety and tiredness and fall into a deep slumber.

"Please bless this child God..have mercy on my children..see what has he done to himself..why ..why am i so helpless .." old lady prayed while sobbing and hold sleeping zhan on her lap.
___________________________________________

At present time :-

"Mr Wang Yibo and Mr Xiao Zhan you will be taken for surgery for the removal of your brain clots after 2 hours. Please sign the consent form" a nurse came and handed a consent form to Yibo and was about to give zhan his consent too when yibo interrupted ..

" Give his consent to me "

" But ..you are not his family member "

" He is my fiance " zhan blurted

Yibo's eyes went wide at his bunny's boldness. ' ahh but we are not engaged . It means that ..zhan..oh my God he wants to marry me. I will surely propose him after getting healthy again.'
Yibo nodded with a wide smile and was about to sign but he suddenly halted his advancement

' I have already been informed about the likely risks and complications related to this surgery and anaesthesia as listed below:-
Amnesia / Bleeding / Hematoma / Paralysis / Loss of speech ..../ Death ..
Yibo clutched the pen tightly after signing the papers when the memory of last night when he was taken for a test flashes before his eyes..

'Yibo i want to talk to you'
'Sure doctor'
'Ybo it's that the size of your clot is 3× more than zhan. I mean his surgery is likely to be more smooth due to it's small size so that will not be a problem , but you have the higher chances of complications. But i will do my best. I needed to inform you beforehand as you can utilize this time for your important things.
'Yes i understand doctor and i trust you ..but please i have a request don't tell about this to zhan as i don't want to stress him out .'
' okay but i think you should tell him yourself . He deserves to know.'
'Mn i will'

" zhan ..if...you know ..if ..actually "

" What happened bobo. Please tell me "

"Zhan..unfortunately if something bad happens to me today then i want you to live your life peacefully and happily. I have already informed my secretary about this , you will be the new CEO of my company, don't worry she will take care of everything. You don't need to suffer anymore zhan and..and.. don't miss me too much as i cannot see you sad and crying . I have already hurted you enough"

" Shh.. yibo what are you saying huh ..'sob' .. yibo nothing will happen to you. I love you so much and i want to live my life with you . Please don't think negatively. Don't say such things, they are piercing my heart. Yibo if something happens to you i won't ..i won't able to survive this time. If fate has decided something cruel today, if something bad is going to happen today then I WANT TO DIE WITH YOU ."

Yibo felt a knot in his stomach due to zhan's sobs and painful words.

"Ahh..zhanzhan..my bunny...stop crying ..hey come here .." yibo hugged him tightly and coaxed him to not to cry anymore

"Yibo..*sniff* I love you ..*sniff* ..promise me you won't leave me this time.. 'sob' ..yibo...'hic' ..take me with you then.."

"My bunny..my life..I love you so much..I will never leave you alone i promise"

2 hours passed in a blink of eyes as yibo whispered reassuring and loving words to zhan while they both cuddled and shared their feelings and fears with each other

"It's time zhan"

"Hmm..see you soon. All the best bobo" zhan said with a smile

"See you soon my love. All the best to you too, everything's gonna be fine hm.."

Their hearts were racing as they were taken to different operation theatres with a team of doctors including neurosurgeons, anaesthetists, general surgeons, nurses followed them. They chose the same date and time for surgery as they wanted to face this together and with yibo's power and money nothing was impossible.

"Xiao zhan I am sorry" Wang Yibo whispered feebly before falling in sleep due to the effect of anaesthesia