4. I WILL GO WITH YOU

Today is the day on which Xiao Zhan will be discharged from hospital bed. He woke up excited and happy as he was going to meet his boyfriend soon. He missed him so much, he wanted to hold him in his arms.

" Today I am going to hug you, kiss you, love you so much yibo, you just wait i am coming."

After certain tests, and having instructions and prescription from the doctor zhan finally found himself in front of ICU in which yibo was admitted. Initially, zhan found it suspicious that why he was transferred to their private ward but yibo didn't ,but doctor told him that yibo's surgery was more complex as the size of his clot was bigger compared to his, so he needed ventilation and extra care that's why he was still in ICU.

With his small steps zhan made his way towards yibo's room. By his small and soft hands he opened the door and went straight towards yibo's bed on which he was sleeping peacefully. His body was connected to various machines and he was on oxygen support too. He was looking pale, weak and fragile. Tears started falling unconsciously from zhan's eyes. How much he was dying to see him, how much he craved to see his face, he was feeling happy as he was standing in front of him now but sad at the same time due to yibo's condition.

"Bobo" Zhan tapped his shoulder carefully in order to wake him up.

"Bobo look I am here" still their was no response from yibo's side.

"Baby i missed you so much. Please wake up, i can't wait to hear your voice" Xiao Zhan said as an unknown fear was creeping up his spine as yibo was still sleeping unaffected by his presence.

"He won't wake up zhan" doctor entered inside the room with guilt ridden face.

"What? Doctor what did you just say. I might haven't heard you well and why isn't he waking up. Is he on some medications to make him asleep?"zhan asked with shaky and trembling voice.

"Zhan calm down and listen to me first. The truth is, yibo is comatosed right now. The good thing is that his clot has been removed successfully but unfortunately he didn't wake up yet. Everything that could be done has already done but their is still no result.I know as a doctor I shouldn't hid this from you but he literally begged me not to tell you in case something bad happens until you recover. He regarded me as his older brother so i couldn't refuse and you seriously needed a lot of rest too. You need to be strong Zhan. Please don't stress yourself too much. I am sorry i am not sure if he would make it or not." Doctor patted zhan's shoulder gently before leaving to give them privacy and let zhan accept the reality.

Xiao Zhan listened doctor's words carefully and stood there without budging. To say he was shocked or stunned would be an understatement. He was feeling devastated , he was feeling so weak that his whole body was trembling and at last his legs gave up and he collapsed on the floor.

"Are you planning to leave me again huh? Tell me you don't want me. Tell me that you, you don't love me, that you have never loved me, tell me that you always wanted to go far away from me. Answer me ..say it on my face dammit. Yibo..ah...Wang Yibo what should i do now huh?" zhan whispered yelled with his hoarse and cracked voice as tears can't stop falling from his eyes. "I will leave, i promise you i will leave you yibo, i will go away if you want me to but please open your eyes. Please don't sleep anymore, wake up, tell me what even i am supposed to do now. You knew this already but you didn't bother to tell me. He said you didn't want to stress me out, you didn't want to scare me but why? Didn't i deserve to know? You really think that you have done right by hiding this? That time also and this time also you have done the same thing and the fun fact is i am again in the same situation and i still can't hate you. You promised me that you won't leave me again ever , you will love me till eternity and you need to fulfill your promises yibo." Xiao Zhan wiped his tears harshly and stands again "I swear yibo this time , this time i will go with you. I won't let you go alone. Do you think that anything matters to me huh? No, nothing matters to me if you are not in this world. I don't need anything, i don't want anything else yibo..my bobo...hic..hic.. i won't be able to survive this time. Last time i had hope but this time you are being snatched away from me for ever. God..he can't be so cruel to me. No he can't ..*sob* *sniff*"

Xiao Zhan continued crying in front of yibo for many hours but his tears had no effect on the latter one lying there peacefully in a deep sleep.

Later Zhan had to go to reception to get his discharge papers and to complete other formalities too and there he met Wang yibo's secretary lusi.

"Sir i am already done with all the formalities, you don't need to worry about it. Boss.. she couldn't stop her tears .. he has already cleared all your amounts before surgery. He wants you to be the next CEO. He really loves you a lot sir. He don't want you to worry and suffer in his absence."

Lusi's pov:-

When boss told me about his condition and how he wanted his lover's life to be smooth and happy, how he wants to give his everything to zhan if something bad happens to him i couldn't help but wonder that how much his love for Zhan is. His love is definately immeasurable, selfless, sacrificing and of course beyond my imagination.

I still remember the day I proposed my friend and boss yibo , ahh yes I was madly in love with my boss once and one day i finally confessed:-

"I ..I..really love you yi..yibo. I am sorry i know this is unprofessional but I can't help it anymore. I really love you a lot, tell me how to stop myself." I didn't realise when i started sobbing in front of him. 'Aish no..please not now' I scolded myself mentally.

"Ahh... Lusi listen to me..don't cry please.. i can understand your feelings and i respect them but I am sorry I can't return them. It's not like that you are not good enough or because you are my secretary but actually i love someone else. I am all head over heels for him. I love him more than my life. He is my everything lusi. I can't love you. "

"Ohh.. b..but who's that lucky guy yibo?"

"His name is Xiao Zhan, my childhood friend. But I don't know where is he.. I searched him everywhere, i even shifted my headquarters here in china just for him but still haven't found him yet. Ahh .... I remember i need to go to his former high school today, they must have his address or any information about the restaurant he's working as chef...I will leave first."

He started leaving but before he could twist the door knob a loud 'thud' sound echoed in the room. Yibo fainted while walking , "YIBO" i shouted while sprinting towards him and called ambulance.

***

"Yibo you are finally awake. You scared me. Doctor said that you fainted because you are not eating properly and also overworking and stressing yourself. Yibo I will find Zhan . I will find your love. I also want to see who is this special one who stole my yibo's heart. I will unite you with your love and in this way I will let you go too." I said holding his hand and smiling warmly at him.

"Thankyou lusi. I trust you."

"Okay Okay now eat these fruits and take care of yourself please."

"Mn" He was looking like a small child while nodding cutely.

A/N - I already mentioned in 1st chapter that lusi helped yibo in finding Zhan.

***

Seeing this young man ( Zhan ) today I realised how much they both love each other. 'I am really worried how he's going to accept this harsh reality. How will he live without you yibo? Why ...why God ? Why are you punishing them in this way? Yibo has already suffered a lot please don't separate them this time. They both will be destroyed. Please wake up soon bo.' i thought in my mind seeing Zhan walking away aimlessly "He needs time" I murmured before leaving for office.

End of pov

After meeting lusi zhan walked away without saying anything. He left the hospital and came to the nearby park. He sat there looking towards the sky , with hot fluid flowing from his swollen eyes down to his cheeks and neck nonstop. He didn't know when his eyes gave up and he drifted in sleep. When he woke up it was around midnight already, no one was in the park , he was all alone there exactly like his alone life ,then all the things happened that day flashed before his eyes. He curled himself into a ball on the bench whimpering and crying loudly "This is all, all because of me" he shouted and closed his eyes and start remembering that sinful day.....

Hello my dear readers , I hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a lot of comments ,it really motivates me and make me happy. This story won't be too long so i will try my best to improve more in the upcoming chapters. See you soon.
B..bye🤗