7. EPILOGUE🔞 - FOREVER MINE

Few years later :-

A young man in his late twenties was standing by the long window in a luxurious room of a beautiful and huge villa with a glass of his favourite black coffee in his hands, indulged in the warmth and essence of the beautiful scenery in front of him when suddenly two strong hands grabbed his small waist from behind.

'I can never start over again without you ,

I have waited enough ,endured enough..

But I swear I never gave up,

And I won't ever give up on us even in a million years..'

"zhanzhan" a very sweet and pleasing voice of his husband which he wanted to hear the most muttered behind his ear bringing shivers down his spine

'Sometimes love is all about separation ,

And you were like a distant star for me..

The distance between us never affected my love for you,

My longing and pain were never decreased...'

"Do you like it here?" He continued and asked with his sweetest voice.

Zhan turned around and wrapped his hands around the person he loves the most, the person who is apple of his eyes alongwith his baby ayuan "Yibo I am loving it here

Zhan turned around and wrapped his hands around the person he loves the most, the person who is apple of his eyes alongwith his baby ayuan "Yibo I am loving it here. I loved your surprise bo, i am really happy but ..." zhan stopped in middle and pouted.

"I know you are missing our baby ayuan. But you don't have to worry he video called when you were sleeping, he is happy and enjoying with his favourite uncle Zhoucheng, Ziyi and their babies." Pouty zhan was so irresistible and adorable in his eyes that he couldn't help but pecked his pouty and plump lips again and again.

Zhan giggled at the sweet kisses of yibo and hugged the latter tightly sniffing the scent of his body mixed with his familiar Italian cologne "I love you so much yibo". The hug was returned immediately with a fond smile "I love you more Baobei".