3. THE PAINFUL PAST

The past :-

"Yibo ..baby from now on I am your mother and this is your home"

"Okay aunty"

"No, call me Mom"

"Okay mom" little yibo said with a wide smile and glistening eyes. He always craved for parents, and now this lady asked him to call her mom, also she is so beautiful and caring. She even fed him tasty and yummy foods by her hands.

"From tomorrow you will be going to school. Be ready baby"

"Yes mom"

Li hua, his adoptive mom took yibo to his small room which was perfectly designed for a child of yibo's age with all the necessities and read him different stories to make him comfortable but yibo couldn't sleep that night as he was afraid and was missing his zhan.

+Next day:-

"Honey please take our baby to school. I am not feeling well today." Li hua asked her husband Zhang Yong.

"Okay come with me"
Li hua kissed yibo's chubby cheeks before sending him to school.

"Take care my boy"

'Yes mom, don't worry"

+In the car:-

"Get down from the car"

"Huh..?"

"We are here at your school"

"But daddy aren't you coming with me? I know nothing about this place."

"You..bastard who told you that i am your dad huh? Zhang Yong scolded with his deep scary voice and furrowed eyebrows holding yibo's jaw tightly. "I will surely get rid of you soon you son of a bitch. I will never ever accept you as my child and call me master am i clear?"

"Ye..yes mas..master" little yibo said hiccuping and opened the car door as he wanted to run away from that monster as soon as possible.

"Listen"

"Yes master?"

"Don't even think of telling about this to Li. If you do i will cut your tongue, break your both legs and will feed it to dogs got it?" Zhang Yong yelled at yibo while sputtering saliva on his face.

Yibo's breath got hitched in his throat and he nodded vigorously before running from there towards school.

**Days passed by and yibo was tortured by Zhang Yong and his mistress almost everyday in Li's absence. The beatings and curses he got everyday made him traumatised and he developed a trepidation of those two until one day something happened that changed his whole life...

Yibo as always returned from school but met with a shocking scene:-

"Why did you do this to that small child" Li hua was yelling at her husband

"I am telling you Li. He is not my baby. He is going back tomorrow and that's my final decision. I can't tolerate this shit anymore." Yibo felt happy as he thought he is gonna meet his zhan soon..

"No ..please don't do this to me..he is my child..i am his mother"

"Who told you to adopt him in the first place without even informing me and you didn't delivered him. Don't forget that you can't even carry a child in your weak and useless womb."
Yibo gasped at this shocking revelation, this was the reason she adopted him. He felt bad for his mom and wanted to hug her right away.