Three

~Fifth Hour~

Mia and I were walking out to her car to go to Taco Bell for lunch.

"So how did third hour go?" I wink as she pulls out of the parking lot.

We didn't get to talk about it in fourth hour since we already had assigned seats and we didn't sit by each other.

"He warned me that if I did it again I would have detention." she laughs.

"So are you going to do it again?" I ask, feeling a little jealous that she had the courage to flirt with someone that attractive.

"Probably not. Mason DeGello is in my class and damn that boy is fine!" she whistles.

I laugh and say, "I wouldn't even bother with the teacher anyways. He's too strict."

"I feel like you and him would get along though." Mia says as she pulls into the parking lot of the nearest Taco Bell.

"Why do you think that?" I ask, blush rising to my cheeks.

"I don't know. Maybe because you're so shy and he seems very open and confident." Mia shrugs.

"It's not like I'll have a chance anyways." I mumble as we get in line.

"You never know. He could like blondes." she laughs and nudges my shoulder.

"Yea, but I'm way too young for him." I snap before I place my order.

"Why are you so defensive? Do you have a crush on him?" Mia asks while we wait for our food.

"I do not have a crush on him!" I exclaim.

I feel my cheeks getting redder so I duck my head before she can notice.

"You so do!" Mia exclaims and hugs me.

"Yea, yea just keep it quiet. I'm sure every other senior in his classes does to, so it's not like I'm special." I say.

"Order 293." a worker says.

I thank him and take my food.

"Let's go." I say when Mia gets her food.

When we get in the car, Mia starts to say something, but I cut her off by asking her about Mason.

I had a feeling she was going to keep pestering me about Mr Gilinsky and I honestly just don't want to ever talk about it again.

The entire car ride back to the school, all she talked about was Mason. The only things I said were, "Yea.", "It's cute when he does that.", and "Mhm." when it was appropriate.

When we got back to the school, Mia and I sat at our usual spot.

"I'm sorry about bothering you about you know who earlier. I won't do it again." she apologizes.

"It's fine. I overreacted." I sigh.

Before she can say anything else, the bell rings.

"Let's go to English."

// The picture is Mia.

Sorry for the boring parts. i'm trying to get to the action, but I don't want to rush the story.

Also, I'm going to be writing a second story. It's called Reality Ruined My Life. I'm going to alternate between updating that story and this story.

Vote & comment