Nami Ota

My POV:

Nami Ota, the oldest child of Dai Ota and Yua Ota.

Nami is a 15-year-old girl with the responsibilities of a mother. She has two younger siblings. Her brother Haru Ota ( 12 ) and her sister Rin Ota ( 8 ). Also her mom Yua Ota ( 42 ). They are poor. They live in a small home in one of the small lands in the hidden sand village. Her brother and her mom are sick. Her brother is not as sick as his mom. He just needs to rest and eat. So when her mom has the energy to work she does. But when she doesn't Nami works. Their father died 4 days after Rin was born. So Rin doesn't remember him. Nami is a good child even though she has a bad attitude because she gets hit on a lot. Nami loves fighting she is very good at her heat Jutsu and Great with her Genjutsu. But even better at her fighting, she would never dare to try to be a shinobi though she has too much on her hands already. She works as a producer she sells fruits and veggies. That not enough money so she fishes and sell the fish she catches and she brings home two for her family to eat.

I forgot to tell you what she looks like

She a shining black medium hair just like her mother. With green eyes

 Something like this but in a Naruto/Anime way

She doesn't really do anything but...

1. get up at 8:00 AM

2. Get ready and fishes for about 2-3 hours

3. At 12:00 she eats lunch and brings home the 2 fish

4. 1:00 sells fish and her produce

5. 3:00 she's done

6. 3: 15 heads home

7. 4:00 she trains/ workout ( This is not me at all, I do not work out noway )

8. 7:30 goes home

9. 8:00 cook dinner

10. 9:00 Dinner done and She puts Rin to sleep

11. 9:30 shower / sleep

But soon that meeting one person will change her life.........

:P