{8} The Sleepover Pt.1

Nami POV:

I walked in to see a blond hair boy with blue eyes, a black-haired boy with white pale skin, a girl with pink hair and green eyes, a boy with black hair in a ponytail, a girl with long blonde hair, another boy with brown long hair, a girl with long blue hair and white eyes, same as the other boy with brown hair, another girl with brown hair in 2 buns, also a brown-haired boy with a white dog.

( I don't feel like writing descriptions for all of them to it's basically all the shinobi from the leaf village. except for the senseis.)

" Umm, Hello."

The blonde hair boy ran up to me.

" Are you the girl with that big powerful beast orange thing?"

I looked over to the pink hair girl and she just shook her head. ( Girl code )

"um yes. well, what're your names."

They all said their names and told me things about them, I had a feeling that I and the girls were going to get right along. I had a feeling that Shikamaru and my brother Haru would get along. Neji was really nice even though he was kinda quiet. Kiba and I were going to get along nicely and Neji. Lee was over-excited it was cute though. Shino was just way quiet and was perfect for Hinata. I and Choji both are foodies I just never shown it. I really liked Sai. He trying to understand women and other people's feelings.

"Hey Shikamaru, do you have feelings for someone here."

All the girls looked over at me confused. Shikamaru was just shocked that I asked. I and the girls got in a huddle and started to talk and they huddled too.

"Why did you ask him that Mimi?"

"Well, To answer your question Ino, My bestie Temari has a, you know."

they all looked shocked.

"oooooo, Temariiiiiiiii"

"Okay Okay, if you want to do that, with all respect, don't you like Gaara?"

They all ooed again. I blushed and they ooed again we continued to talk about me and Gaara and Temari and Shikamaru. We didn't know but the boys kept on looking over at us.

( With The boys )

Kankuro's POV :

" It seems that Nami is blushing a lot so is Temari. What do you think they're talking about." Shikamaru said.

" Listen I don't think that we should spy on them but, Nami is blushing a lot. So the only boys she could be blushing over are me or Gaara, and I know that I and Nami are only friends and she only gets Flustered when she's around Gaara. Not to mention they were sleeping together."

All of the boys were shocked.

" Gaara~ are you and Nami together."

Gaara blushed and tried to hide it without knowing it and all the boys even Neji smiled. Shino just sat there.

" Listen I'm the kazekage, I don't have time for romance, and, she probably doesn't even like me in that way."

" So you do like her."

"no"

"but you said"

" Leave me alone ." Gaara got up and walked away

" YOUTH" lee yelled which made the girls look over.

( Back with Nami POV :)

All of us girls looked over to see why lee yelled and I saw Gaara walk away.

" NAMI, can you calm Gaara down." I heard kankuro yell. I shook my head and started to walk towards the door he left out of. It was dark outside already. I guess me and the girls had a lot to talk about.

I saw Gaara on top of the building so I jumped up and walked up to him. I didn't think that he would be able to feel my presence but he did. I felt sand rush to my waist pulling me towards him. I blushed.

" Hey, are you okay?"

" Yes I'm fine, the boys were just asking me a lot of questions and I didn't feel like answering them."

" What were you talking about?" I asked and he looked a little weird. It wasn't his usually resting face.

" You don't have to tell me," I told him and he calmed down a little.

" Well, I and the girls were talking about our crushes!" I said not thinking he might wonder who our crushes were.

" who were your crushes?" he said with his head down.

"Well, Temari crush is shikamaru. TenTen's crush is Neji. Ino's crush is Sai, Hinata likes Naruto and sakura like Sasuke. They told me what happened with Sasuke. And I like... "

I stopped thinking I was about to say I liked Gaara in front of GAARA I knew he wouldn't like me back. So I shouldn't try anything.

" Who do you like Nami."

" Um, I think I'm sick ill be back."

I ran and ran all the way back to the room. The girls and the boys just looked at me worried.

My HUBBY POV:

She started to tell me all the girl's crushes. I didn't really care for them. I cared a little that my sister had a crush. But when I heard her say ' And I like ' i stopped and paid attention quickly. When she said she felt sick. My heartfelt kinda weird like I just got killed. When she ran I felt like I needed to tell her that I didn't need to know. So I ran after her. I don't know why but my legs just moved on their own.

"Nami you don't need to tell me who your crush, it's okay. If you feel weird about it it's okay." Everybody smiled. and I rolled my eyes.

After that everybody went to sleep. I stayed up because I needed to check some work.

Done