{9} ‼️Secrets‼️

( Before you read this. I made some of my own clans and own events that did not really happen in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. I also made all the Fake Jutsu up.)

( Only 3 of the council members are here. There 4 of them who doesn't know about this)

Baki POV:

" Ok, I got some more information about the girl Nami. Her father was named Dai Ota, we already know that. But what we don't know is what happened to him. He died trying to master that Heat mode jutsu. Not only did he die and went on a rampage. This file was put away by lord 4th." One of the council members said

" Just so we're clear. Who all is here. This doesn't go outside your brains. Nobody can know not even the Kazekage. This is for his own safety. This girl is changing him. He's becoming more sociable and we can't have that we need our kazekage straight on his work. He's already having a sleepover with all the shinobi from the leaf." They all shook their heads yes.

"Also this is a file from 1st and 4th."

I shook my head and began to read it out loud.

Dai Ota is from a powerful clan called the Otayoshia clan. Ota is for short. The kk clan was a calm and free clan. The Otayoshia clan has been around for more than 10,000 years. They are one of the oldest clans. They lived where the hidden sand was before it was there. Their clan is powerful because of their heat mode jutsu. I can multiply your chakra levels very far.

The leaders had control of the heat mode it was never a problem. Lots of people wanted their power. So they fought for it. Once they fought many people died. There were clans from all over the world that thought they should have that power. There was a meeting after the war to show that there was peace, but it was a setup. Before The Otayoshia clan leader came to the meeting there was another meeting. They wanted to kill their leader because that's the first Heat mode welder. So when she came. she fought with her life. But still didn't make it.

When the clan leader didn't come back, they traveled to see what's taking so long, only to come to their deaths. They fought too. But they did not make it. When some of the injured people fled. All of the Otayoshia clan went into hiding. When they found a way to extract the power( The way the Akatsuki did to my poor Bebe.) They did every inch of the Otayoshia clan. Except 20 of them. when they found out that they can't use the power they grew angry. So they started to write down in the scrolls, which we have today, and what we learned. A clan called the Otayoshia clan thought that their clan should be powerful and they grew hungry. But they all died during the fight for power. As the first Kazekage of the Sand if there is any more of the Otayoshia clan left, welcome them.

" The first said this. Huh?"

As the fourth I disagree, that much power is not good people will die. I do disagree with the fact the ancients of the sand ( So basically all the clans that are now combined with the sand village killed the Otayoshia clan.) killed them but, they are way too dangerous.

The 20 that lived told themself that they were going to change their names to Ota. years went by and some of the Otayoshia's had trouble going to heat mode and eventually, they couldn't even get it and they just stopped until Dai Ota was born. When he found out about what happened to his clan he tried to get heat mode again. He already had his two children Nami and Haru Ota. He married Yua Tanaka. She was pregnant with his third child and told his two other children about the heat mode and the power. He didn't tell them about his Clan. 4 days after his daughter Rin was born, he pursued his dream and he did it and it became out of control and he died. This power is very dangerous and powerful. As the fourth Kazekage of the Sand do KILL any of his children with this power.

"Who are we going to go from. I think the fourth because he witnessed the power."

They all agreed and we made their plan to kill her and bring her family to see if they have the power too.

!!!!!!!!!!DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N

Okay, so the next chapter is going to be short all the small action is going to be In there. I don't know how to write action, and I like to get straight to the part too. So the action is going to be rushed because I don't know how to write it just yet. I do read on here too. So I learn from the other people who write. It's okay if you don't like it, I might redo it later in life. This is my first story!