{11} MONSTER

Nami POV:
I woke up early at 9:00 to start getting ready for work. When I left I said goodbye. And started to run as fast as I could but they caught up with me.

" Lady Ota, y'know you can't outrun us. You do this every morning."

" Oh Yea, one day I will."

" I guess that's your goal then."

" Yup"

It's been 3 months since the Baki problem and ever since then, Gaara has 2 guards take me to and from work. Plus he has guards around my house just in case someone pops off. I think it's sweet.

My birthday is coming up I've been saving up a little bit of money to help get the necklace that I want. A lot has changed in these three months I made a lot of friends. The girls from the Leaf Village come down a lot so do the boys.

Naruto who loves to try to fight with me you always want to train to. But for me and Naruto always get along. Shikamaru and Temari have gotten closer her feelings I can see are growing a lot. My feelings for Gaara have gotten larger too.

Enough about feelings. After the situation, I got to go on a few missions because Gaara was too scared. Temari keeps on telling him I can protect myself. But as stubborn as he is, he wasn't going to listen.

——————————————————————————

About 20 minutes later we got to the building. I ran up to see Temari because we haven't gossiped in a long time. After all, she was on a mission with kankuro.

" Hey gramps how have you been doing haven't seen you in a long time."

I looked up a kankuro because I knew he was playing he always does this when he comes back it's a little game we play.

For example, he will act like a young man and I would act like an old old old old old old old old old woman

I Bend my back forward and scrunched up my eyes holding my back.

" Heyyyyyy, sugarplum I haven't seen you in a while too. You know I need some help with my garden you know how it is and those damn raccoons keep coming back."

" it's OK Gramps I gotcha"

We started to bust out laughing we do this all the time but it's always so funny it's like a joke that never gets old.

" I thought this was office. I didn't know this was a comedian club."

We looked up from the ground and saw Gaara. I blushed a little.

" I'm sorry Gaara." We all said.

We walked towards the office and started to do work. We sat there in silence until lunch.

" Do you want something to eat?" I looked up.
" No." he looked a little shocked
" Do You want something to eat? I work here I have to ask."
He looked at me really confused.

" Come on. there's this new restaurant I saw that I want to go to." I pulled him out of the building u till we came to a restaurant that I saw on the way to the office. Gaara went outside to talk to Matsuri. He told me to go ahead So I did. I looked up at the menu and knew what I wanted.

" I would like a medium bowl of ramen." When the girl looked up at me she stiffened.

" Are you okay?"

She backed up and her eyes got very wide. I became very confused. I never went to this restaurant why was she looking at me like that.

" Aren't you the girl with that heat mode thing?"

When I heard that I became sad. She was scared of me. I would never hurt anyone unless they deserve it.

"Umm... can you leave. I'm sorry you have been going around the town about you being this monster and I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to be rumored about working with you."

I didn't feel any trouble so I just left. When I closed the door Gaara looked like he was just coming in.

" where are you going. You don't have any food."

" I don't think I want to eat there anymore."
" why." I was going to answer but the same lady came out.

" Umm excuse me you need to hurry up and leave."
I looked at her angrily and she flinched. She had Kuni in her hand abs she had a shinobi headband on so I figured she was Shinobi. And I think she thinks I'm gonna attack her. So she has a Kuni in her hand just in case.

" And why can't she stay here."

" Because she's a mon-."
She stop when she noticed that it was Gaara.

" She's a what? You can finish your sentence."

" Gaara I'm perfectly fine let's go." I forgot that he was the Kazekage for a minute.

" No Nami, finish your sentence, now, I see that you're a shinobi. I am the head of the shinobi so this is an order. Tell me why she can't eat here."

" Okay, we heard about a girl with medium black hair and green eyes who is a Mon- I mean very powerful and people began to become scared."

At that point, I didn't want anything to do with this I just wanted to leave. And the only way I could and to force Gaara with me.

" Gaara I want to leave. I don't really care what they think. I can eat somewhere else. If they think I'm a monster. Then so be it. LET'S GO."

I walked off. At that point, I didn't even care if Gaara was behind me. I just knew that I didn't want to be there.

———————————————————————————

A couple of minutes later I reached the office I saw Temari and we started to chat it up. She was confused about Gaara not being with me because we were supposed to eat together.

" What happened to you and Gaara'a date?"

" It wasn't a date. But there were some troublesome people at the place."

" Now just be like Shikamaru, but what kind of trouble."

" Oh, nothing." I started to crack my knuckles

" Nami Otayoshia, Don't lie to me. You crack your knuckles when you lie."

" Fine, when I went into the place the girl got scared because she thought I was a monster. Rumor around town is that a girl with black hair, green eyes is a monster. And guess who that is." I pointed to myself.

" WHAT, what did Gaara do."

" He found out she was a shinobi and forced her to tell him why I couldn't eat there."

" AWW, that's so romantic."

I blushed, " No it's not."

" whatever, but wheres Gaara now."

"Wellllllllll, I left them there because I was so angry and didn't want to be there."

"AWW that even more romantic."

I blushed again " OMG, can you stop? Gaara doesn't like me like that."

" Like what?"

Okay. I'm done.

Hopefully you like it.