6| Kiss, but Don't Tell

"There's just something about you that is so fucking addictive..."
_______________________________

" _______________________________

After all of the sexual tensions that have been heavily radiating between the two of us since the beginning of the semester, we are finally giving into our desires for each other and it felt so unexplainably good to be in his arms

"Mmm.." A trembled whimper escaped my mouth as his lips and tongue eagerly trailed over my hot skin, and his strong hands caressed the sensitive dimples of my back.

"You're shaking. Are you sure you're okay with this?" He stares up at me, wanting consent to continue his exploration of my body.

Staring down in his deep eyes I became mesmerized, the way that he looked at me just made me want him even more.

I didn't respond with words, instead, I grinded my hips and released a breathy moan to let him know that I wanted more.

"Raise your arms for me, baby," Abel whispers into my ear softly.

My arms slowly raised until they were straight up over my head.

He grabs the base of my shirt and slowly pulls it up over my stomach and chest until it is over my head as well.

When he finally pulled it off of me I was met with his intense gaze.

The way that he is looking at me is making me crave the very feel of him.

The way that he is staring so seductively, causes the mound in between my legs to shiver and throb with much anticipation and fear, fear of what he would do next.

He looked down at my breasts and then looked up at me through his eyelashes.

He gives me the sexiest glare as if he could sexually ravage me right here and right now.