1| Mr. Tesfaye

"Little did I know that in a short few months, I
would be more than familiar with my school's
basement and more than music would be heard bouncing off of the walls."
_______________________________

"_______________________________

The blaring sound of "Rico Nasty" screaming on her popular track "Smack A Bitch" started loudly blaring through my Alexa speaker

My head quickly popped up from the mountain of soft pillows that it was buried under.

"What the hell is happening?!" I murmured as I kept my eyes closed and swept my tousled curls out of my face.

I wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth and whined annoyedly when my iPhone alarm began to chime under my pillow, triggering my second alarm.

Both alarms indicated that it was time to wake up for the first day of junior year at my high school. I can't believe that my hot girl summer is officially over.

It seems like the past three months of half-naked pool parties, yacht parties, vacation, beach night bonfires, barbecues, amusement parks, and cool summer evenings spent with my friends groups and boyfriend seemed to pass by in the blink of an eye.

It pains me to think about the fact that I have to spend the next nine months of my life waking up at six o'clock in the morning just to sit in a boring classroom for eight long hours

The thought alone is enough to make me want to drop out and become a stripper.

"Ugh! No! It can't be morning already, I just went to sleep! Alexa, stop! Shut the fuck up!"

I groaned and blindly felt all around my bedroom nightstand until I found the cord that connected Alexa and pulled it out of the wall.

I opened one eye to find my phone and silenced it as well, sighing in relief when my bedroom finally filled with silence once again.