9| Irresistible

"You're so fucking irresistible, Jayde. It's like I can't stay away from you..."
________________________________

"________________________________

My breathing came out shallow and uneven as I tried to get myself together and snap out of the sex-fueled trance that she had me in, my dick is still throbbing at her wet entrance, and my chest is heaving

I could see her fearful eyes peering down at me in the darkness of the room.

The bit of light coming in from the window allows me to see her expression.

Just as she opens her mouth to speak, I cup my hand over it and place my finger up to my lips to signal her to be silent.

I can still hear the mystery person breathing and the sound of them trying to find the light switch.

In that instant, the bright fluorescent lights flicker on in the bedroom and a shrilled gasp erupts out in the tense silence.

"Abel?! Oh my goodness! Oh dear!" I heard my mother shout in Amharic as she quickly rushed out of the bedroom and hurriedly slammed the door behind her.

My eyes bucked. "Momma?! what are you doing here?" I almost threw Jay off of me and scattered to get out of the bed and pull on my clothes.

"Momma? Did you fucking say, momma?! That's your mother?! Oh my god!" Jayde said in a loud whisper as she jumped out of the bed with me in horror.

Jayde got so fucking petrified that she started to hyperventilate and freak out.

"Shhh. Calm down." I try to comfort her, but I'm on the verge of a panic attack myself.

"Just get dressed. Fuck! I can't believe this shit is even happening." I muttered.

We both stumbled all around the room to gather ourselves.