8| My Tongue On You

Later That Night:

Later That Night:

"Thank you girls for coming with me to hot yoga. Don't you just feel so relaxed now?" My momma asked as she, Michelle, Mora, and I left out of the yoga studio with our mats and fresh Jamba Juice smoothies.

"Yes, Mrs. Pierce. Thank you so much for letting us join you. I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life." Mora says.

"Me either I cannot wait to get in a nice shower. I hope we can come with you again, Mrs. Pierce. It was fun! Thank you." Michelle says.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I honestly didn't hear much of their conversation.

I thought that coming to yoga with my mom and friends would get my mind off of what happened with Abel earlier, but it honestly made things so much worse.

I am miserably horny and all of the sweating just made it worse because all that I could envision in my mind every time that I closed my eyes is Abel grinding on top of me.

I pictured him with sweat dripping down his face and him panting, thrusting, and moaning with his chains dangling in my face.

He has my hormones all out of whack. I can't get him and what he did to my body off of my mind.

I can't get over the way he touched me, all of the lust and passion between us at that moment.

Damn, my pussy hasn't stopped throbbing since it happened and I have the urge to grind against something. Bending into all of those positions in yoga didn't help.

I never would have thought in a billion years that things would have gone that far.

I feel like such a slut and I'm the worst girlfriend in the world for doing something like this to my boyfriend. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with me.