Doflamingo x Reader {One More?}

(Y/n)'s Pov

I had yet to see my dear husband or my little one today but I knew they were around the castle somewhere. Little Link was never too far around from his Daddy though it was a bit odd neither of them woke me up today. "Doffy... Link... What are you two!?" Today was Mother's Day so maybe the pair was preparing me a special surprise but I couldn't be one hundred percent sure until I found them. Though thankfully when Link was born, I had a vivre card made for him just encase anyone was bold enough to steal my baby away from me. "Where could my little baby have gone?"

After I popped open my necklace, I removed the piece of paper I kept in there before placing it within my hand. "Hm, they're somewhere up ahead... Perfect~" As my feet continued to carry me through the halls my ears began to pick up on the sound of my child then Doflamingo's voice followed soon after. "Shhh. You're going to give away our location to Mommy. Please give Daddy back the wrapping paper Link" Awe, it sounded like Link was giving Doflamingo a hard time again though I was curious about what the pair was up to so I pressed my ear against the door to listen in on their conversation.

"No, it's mine! Daddy can't have it!" I picked up on the little pitter-patter of Link's bare feet connecting with the tile flooring though Doflamingo's response only made me bite my lip as I tried to keep myself from laughing. "Link I'm serious put the wrapping paper down or else I'll tell your Mother you were misbehaving again!... Don't you dare give me that look... Put that tongue back in your mouth right now young man!" Poor Doflamingo couldn't control his own child but this was his own fault since Link behaved just like him. Though since it was getting late into the afternoon, I decided it was best to collect my boy and find something to eat.

"Link come with Mommy. Doffy stop panicking or else you'll cause your blood pressure to skyrocket" As I bend down to my sons' level, I waited for him to drop the wrapping paper and run into my arms before I stood up. "Mommy, Mommy! Daddy was being bad today!" When Link stuck his tongue out at Doflamingo I didn't think much about it and quickly left the room so the man could finish whatever it was he was doing. "What does my little one want to eat for lunch today?"

"M-Mommy?" When I looked down at Link, I could see he was fidgeting around with his hands though before long he started to speak again. "Happy Mommy's Day! I love you so much!" As his little arms wrapped around my neck, I couldn't help but hug him back before I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Awe, you're so sweet Link~ I love you so much my little one. Now let's get you some to eat"

~~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

"Is he asleep (Y/n)?" As my eyes shifted down to Link's face, I confirmed he was asleep while Doflamingo stood a few feet away from me. "Yeah, he'll be out for a couple of hours. Where were you hiding Doffy and what's that in your hand?" When the man tried to remove my sleeping child from my chest, I slapped him away before I wrapped my arms around him. "Don't touch my baby Doffy. You'll wake him up" Once he had apologized the man took a seat on the floor and handed me the gift. "Link picked it out for you yesterday though you might want to wait until he's awake to open it"

"Is something wrong Doffy? You're acting rather strange" My hand rested against his forehead he leaned into my touch but I pulled away when I confirmed his temperature was normal. "I want to have another baby. Just one more so Link can have a sibling. Would that be possible (Y/n)?" I thought about it for a minute though realized that he was right. "Just one more... knowing you Doflamingo you'll try to convince me to have twelve more kids. You have that weird hobby of collecting orphan children after all"

"What are you talking about (Y/n)? I haven't taken in an orphan since Sugar and Monet joined the family" As I nodded my head Doflamingo started to shift around though he made no attempt to speak. "If you really want another kid ask me tomorrow. Right now, I'm enjoying my Mother's Day, and Doffy you haven't even acknowledged that I am in fact a Mother"

When he started to caress my cheek, his thumb brushed across my cracked lips though Doflamingo didn't mind since he knew I didn't have much time to apply lip balm to them anymore. "I love you (Y/n). Happy Mother's Day and thank you for being the bearer of my children. You can just relax for the rest of the day my Queen while I handle the bratty Prince"

"Hehehe. He's just like you Doffy and I think you secretly enjoy the way he challenges you with everything. Though just some advice my dear husband if you really want him to keep his tongue in his mouth you should stop sticking yours out all the time. It's a learned behavior but let's just hope he doesn't start walking like you. I don't think I could survive seeing that"

"Fufufu. And what's wrong with the way I walk (Y/n)? Last time I checked you loved everything about me" Oh, there were a number of things that I hated about Doflamingo but since I loved him, I had learned to tolerate them. I even put up with his hairy legs that made it impossible for me to wear shorts during the hot summer months when sleeping beside him.

"Am I not allowed to hate something about you Doffy? I know for a fact that you despise when I step foot out of the castle without a guard. Oh, and let's not forget about how you sentenced all my male friends to death. You can just sit there and be quiet Doffy I'm going to take a nap. Feel free to leave whenever you want to"

"I see the Queen doesn't like it when people press her buttons. I'll have to tread more carefully in the future if I wish to remain on your good side" With one final kiss on the cheek Doflamingo got up before he walked over to his desk and started to make himself comfortable in his chair though that only made me shake my head. "Doffy if you're really gentle you can lift me up and I'll use you as a pillow just like how we always used to share this couch. I'm sure Link won't add too much weight"

"Thanks (Y/n). Let's hope the next one is a girl since I'd rather have a mini version of you walking around the castle instead of another me" Sure, Link acted like his Father most of the time but I don't think the behavior would be a permanent thing. "Or it'll be a female version of you that ends up capturing all hearts of all the men in town and invites them to the castle for a night of f-" Before I could even finish my thought Doflamingo interrupted me as his hand covered my hand. "(Y/n) don't say such a thing! It might come true if you say it out loud!"

"It was just a thought Doffy... Wake me up when it's time for dinner" As I started to drift off to sleep, I heard Doflamingo had started to hum a soft melody and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep surrounded by my two favorite people in Dressrosa.

~~~~~~~~~

End