Sakazuki x Reader {I'm Busy}

(Y/n)'s Pov

As I stared over at my husband, I held our baby girl closer but I knew this man wasn't going to like me interrupting his work. He was always a workaholic though I was just a little upset that he couldn't take the day off to spend time with me and Justice. Hell, I even agree to let him name our child and this was the thanks I got for it. "Sakazu-" Before I could even finish saying the man's name, he cut me off without looking away from the document in front of him. "Now's not a good time (Y/n) I have to finish this paperwork by the end of the day. Why don't you go find Smoker?"

"It's Mot-" At times I really thought Sakazuki cared more about his work than he did for me but I knew this when I married him so maybe this was my fault for ignoring the fact. "Go away (Y/n) before I'm forced to remove you. I'll find you after but right now I'm busy. Here I got this gift for you" When a small box was held out towards me, I took it though I also placed Justice within his massive hand. "Watch the baby I'm going to relax"

"(Y/n) wai-" Since he decided to interrupt me twice, I didn't wait for him to finish as I left the office. Sakazuki was good with Justice so she'd most likely just nap while he did paperwork but I'd make sure to check on them later. "I didn't know Smoker was still here... Hm, I wonder where he is. Oi, Kody! Have you seen Smoker today?" I had befriended this young Marine after my brute of a husband almost killed him during the war though he was still a little scared of me. "Y-Yes, he's training downstairs with his partner!"

"Thank you" Since I didn't want to freak Kody out any more than I already have I quickly walked past him and started the hunt for my older brother. "H-Happy Mother's D-Day (Y/n)! I hope your day goes well!" Awe, that was adorable but why couldn't Sakazuki at least say that once today? We ate breakfast together though all he did was stare at the morning reports while I fed the baby and myself. "At least someone said it today. Maybe Saka-jerk could learn something from you Koby. Well, I have to find my brother goodbye"

~~~~~~~~~~

Smoker's Pov

"Hehehe. I love you, Smoker. When are we leaving HQ? I want to arrest some criminals" This was originally meant to be a training session but my wife clearly decided she wanted all of my attention this morning. "Ember you're a mother so now you need to take things easy. Where are our little ones anyway?"

"Maybe you should keep these little brats on leashes Smoker. I'm glad Justice can't walk yet so I don't have to worry about her wandering away" As (Y/n) made her way over to us I noticed my three boys were holding onto her cape although they quickly let go to walk over to their mother instead. "Aren't you going to spend your day with Sakazuki?"

"Nope, he's too busy. What are you guys doing? This doesn't look like a training session to me" I told (Y/n) not to marry Sakazuki for this exact reason and also there was a noticeable age gap between them but of course she didn't listen to me. "Did you want me to talk with him? I have a mountain of paperwork to complete as well but I'm going to do it later since Ember requires my full attention. Where's your baby?"

(Y/n) was rarely seen without her daughter but I knew the last few days had been stressful for her and it was one of the reasons I extended my vacation. "I left her with Saka-jerk. Why did you want to see her?" Shaking my head, I picked up my smallest son and held him tight before returning to my chair. "Are you sure that was a wise choice (Y/n)?"

"It's fine Smoker and if Saka-jerk gets fed up with her he'll just need to find me. Though I don't think he'll be leaving his office today... Is it true that Sengoku is stepping down from being Fleet Admiral?" That rumor had been going around the base for quite some time now but it was confirmed late last night. "Hell, Sakazuki better not replace him! I'm not paid enough to listen to that jerk. Smoker we might need to resign and high tail it to a faraway island where no one will bother me"

Ember wasn't fond of the man but she found a lot of the Marines here to be a little on the extreme side. "So, it's true... Do you think that's the reason why he's been more busy than usual?" My sister didn't deserve to have a husband that was never around though Sakazuki just refused to give her the attention she needed which pissed me off to no end. If I could I'd kill that bastard but (Y/n) still loved him unfortunately so that currently wasn't an option. "Yes, although there's been talk that Aokiji will be one of the candidates. Between us, I'm convinced that Sakazuki will receive the title solely due to his cold nature and the type of justice he follows"

"Don't tell me things like that Smoker! I want to believe that my husband has at least one good quality about him but you just insulted him twice in the same sentence" (Y/n) wasn't cut out to be a Marine, she was far too nice though maybe that was why they assigned her to desk duty early into her career. "Hey, Smoker are they still serving cake today?"

"Yes, they are"

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Hm, I'm going to go inside. I'll see you during lunch" Smoker didn't say much but that was okay with me. Making my way back over to the building entrance I started towards Sakazuki's office to have a little decision with him. I might have been a terrible Marine but when it came to getting what I wanted I could be quite stubborn. This morning didn't go well since I had a slight headache though now that it was gone, I could go retrieve my husband.

Without even knocking I walked into the room and as Sakazuki looked up from his papers I started to speak. "Saka-jerk we need to discuss something" Alright I didn't mean to call him that but hopefully, he wouldn't catch onto the nickname. "What did you just call me?" His tone wasn't angry and even if he was pissed at me, I wasn't afraid of him. "Saka-san? Zuki? The jerk who's hiding in his office while I celebrate Mother's Day alone? Yeah, the last one seems to describe you perfectly"

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but this paperwork can't wait" There weren't going to be any more excuses from the man today and if he needed to stay up until 5 in the morning to get it done then that was his problem. "Smoker isn't doing his paperwork until later so I expect you to at least take a break today. You don't want to piss me off right now Saka-jerk"

"I'll take a small break to eat lunch with you. Did you want to feed Justice?" Taking a look at the baby within Sakazuki's grip I could see she was asleep but I knew the moment my husband moved it would wake her up. "Hmm, sure. Are we going to lunch now? I heard they're serving cake for dessert so let's hurry before it's all gone" Sakazuki never cared for sweet things but I would just have to eat his cake as well. "Here take her (Y/n). I'll go retrieve our lunch so you can breastfeed in peace"

"Awe, that's so thoughtful of you Sakazuki~ Hehehe. Hurry back or else I'll start destroying your stupid paperwork. Is my little baby hungry?... Sakazuki why are you still here? Get going and don't forget my cake"

~~~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later...

Sakazuki's Pov

"(Y/n) they only had vanilla cake I know it's not yo-... How is she asleep already? Hmm, I'll just leave this right here" Our little one was sleeping as well though (Y/n) held her securely and I knew she wouldn't be letting her go anything soon. "Happy Mother's Day, my love. I'll be less busy tomorrow I promise. Sleep tight you deserve it. I love you so much (Y/n)"

"I love you too Saka-san..."

~~~~~~~~~~

End