ACT 2: Part 4

"Papa! We're back!" Y/N exclaimed, James putting her down as he opened the door to the sunroom. However, Y/N soon noticed that there was an unfamiliar old man standing at William's bed side. "Papa?" Y/N asked, the old man turning around to see that Y/N and the others have arrived. The old man than smiled at Y/N, Y/N hiding behind Moran when he entered the room. "What's wrong, Y/N?" Moran asked, looking back at the little girl, but soon realizing who the old man was. "Old man-, I mean....Master?" Moran said in shock. the old man smirking at him. 

"Master?" James asked, Fred putting the box on the sunroom's table. The old man sadly smiled, opening the box which revealed two long knives and a belt holder. "This brings back memories...." The old man whispered, taking out one of the knives. "Who is this gentlemen?" Y/N asked, looking up at Moran with curiosity in her eyes. "This old man's name is Jack Renfield.....otherwise known as "Jack the Ripper"." Moran said, James widening his eyes when he heard that. "As in the serial killer?" "No, he was referred to as that because he was Britain's master close-quarters combatant during the anglo-alfghansitan." 'So the other is a fake?" "Must be since it was over a half a century ago when he used that name." Y/N froze when she heard the mention of a serial killer, hiding behind Moran again when she took another look at Jack.

Jack saw this, laughing as he said "I guess that I'm not so popular with kids.....". Moran just crossed his arms, asking Jack "I'm guessing that since there's a serial killer that's using your name, William called you over here.". "Moran...that isn't why.' William soon said, waking up from his sleep and sitting up on the couch. "Papa!" Y/N exclaimed, running over to William and jumping on him. William chuckled, holding Y/N close to him as she sat on his lap. "I see that you already met the maestro." William said to Y/N, Y/N blushing and looking up at her father. 

"The maestro?" Y/N asked, looking over at Jack who was smiling at her. "Your father grew up in the mansion where I served as a butler, and he along with your uncles approached me into training them." Jack explained, Y/N shyly hiding her face in William's chest which only made him chuckle. "So, what's the reason why you brought the old man over here?" Moran asked, William looking at him and saying "As you all know, the serial killer in Whitechapel  has been using the maestro's old nickname to claim the credit for the killings.". "Which is why he said he would like to assist in disposing of the killer who has adopted his name and approached me in my capacity as crime consultant, which is why I sent you all to retrieve the maestro's tools of the trade in advance.".

William soon noticed that Y/N was now looking at him with a worried look, forgetting that he hadn't told Y/N yet about the serial killer. "There's a serial killer?" Y/N asked, her voice quavering as William softly smiled at her and patted her head. "Don't worry, Papa is going to make sure the serial killer's rain of terror will end once and for all." William said in reassurance, Y/N laying her head on his chest while she asked him "Can I help?". William only shook his head, a frown on his face as he told Y/N "I'm afraid not....it's too dangerous."

Y/N looked down, William sighing and hugging his daughter in comfort. Than, Jack went over to Y/N, kneeling down to be face level with her as he said to her "I promise you that I'll keep your father safe through all of this.". Y/N nodded, but a twinge of worry was still inside her....

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was nighttime, and Willian and the others still haven't arrived back at the manor. Y/N was nervous, hoping that nothing bad had happened to them. She overheard the plan for how they were going to dispose of the fake "Jack the Ripper", that being  having Jack to pretend to be "Jack the Ripper" and be chased around Whitechapel by the police. Y/N knew just how dangerous this could be not only for Jack, but for her father and the others.

Y/N laid awake in bed, not ready to go to sleep yet until her father and the others came back home. There was a knot in Y/N's stomach, Y/N holding her white bunny close to her as she looked out the window. "Please come back, Papa....." Y/N muttered, seeing that the moon was now out in it's full glory in the sky. Y/N sat up on her bed, noticing that the candle that was sitting at her vanity was now melted, it usually being lit. Fear grew in Y/N's heart. quickly getting up from the bed and going over to the candle with her white rabbit still in her arms.

Y/N grabbed ahold of the candle's plate and picked it up, breathing heavily as she looked out the hallway to see complete darkness. "I just have to relight it....." Y/N thought, slowly stepping out of her room and trying to find her way through the darkness. The lighter for the candle was downstairs, Y/N hoping that it was still there as she slowly walked down the hallway. However, right when Y/N started to get lost in her thoughts, she didn't noticed that she was approaching the stairs, eventually falling down it while letting go of the candle.

Y/N thankfully didn't a bad fall, but she soon started to cry when the pain came over her as she laid on the floor. "Papa!" Y/N cried out, not being able to see thanks to the darkness that covered the mansion. Y/N covered her face, sitting up on her knees as she tried to calm down. She was scared, not knowing who could approach her in the darkness. And that was when she felt two hands touch her shoulders, Y/N quickly looking back to see who it was. "No! Please stop!" Y/N screamed, the person quickly embracing her and cooing at her softly while rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, it's just me...." The person said, Y/N realizing who they were. "Mr. Renfield?" Y/N asked, Jack looking down at her with a sad smile. "Hello, Little Y/N." Jack said, Y/N wiping her eyes with her pajama's dress's as she softly sniffled. "Why are you here?" "Your father told me to return here, as my service to him is now done." Jack helped Y/N up to her feet, asking her "Why are you doing up this late?". Y/N frowned, explain to Jack about how she can't sleep without the candle being lit.

Jack sighed, picking up Y/N and carrying her up the stairs and up to her room. "No! I can't sleep or else the monsters would get me!" Y/N protested, but Jack only chuckled and laid her down on the bed. Than, Jack pulled up a chair to Y/N's bedside and sitting down on it. "No worries, Little Y/N." Jack said, a smile on his face as he tucked Y/N into the covers, "I'll be watching over you so that no monsters will get you.". Y/N looked at Jack, slowly nodding and laying her head on the pillow.

"Mr.Renfield.....I like your hair." Y/N said, Jack blushing but soon chuckling and thanking Y/N for the compliment. "Can my hair get that long?" Y/N asked, Jack nodding and telling her "Of course it can, I mean my hair did so yours's can as well~". Y/N giggled, grabbing ahold of Jack's silver hair and softly caressing it.

"So soft......"

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When William and the others got back, the first place William went to in the mansion was Y/N's room so that he could check up on her. He left her alone for such a long time, and he wanted to make sure that she was alright. When William opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of Jack and Y/N sleeping together, Y/N laying on top of Jack as the two slept on the bed. William chuckled, going over to the two and pressing a kiss on Y/N's forehead. "I love you..." William whispered, quietly leaving the room so that the two could wake up on their own time.