ACT 2: Part 6

"A playdate?" Y/N asked, wanting to make sure what her father just said was correct. William nodded, telling her "You'll be having one with Lord Whitely's younger brother.". Y/N frowned a bit, nervous on meeting the MP's brother. Y/N didn't have any friends that were around her age, so having to meet, much less play with one made her worry. William noticed this, kneeling down to be face level with her and smiled "Don't worry, Lord Whitely's younger brother is a nice boy." William said, moving some of his daughter's (H/C) hair behind her ear.

"Can I go  to my room?" Y/N asked, William nodding and watching as Y/N soon left the sunroom and headed to her room. William than sighed, thinking to himself "What am I going to do with that girl?". He arranged for the playdate so that Y/N could have friends that were her age range, not wanting her to be dependable on just adults. Y/N has been like this for a while, this starting after the death of Roddy, who was Y/N's very first friend.

After the young boy's death, Y/N was afraid to make friends with other kids, not wanting them to leave. William hoped that the playdate would change that, not wanting his daughter to be alone for the majority of her childhood. Meanwhile, Y/N entered her bedroom, going to her vanity and opening the drawer to it, taking out a small wooden box. Y/N than went on top of her bed, opening the box which revealed a golden necklace. Y/N sighed, tears threatening to escape her eyes as she looked at the necklace.

 Y/N sighed, tears threatening to escape her eyes as she looked at the necklace

(This Is what the necklace looks like)

"Hey Y/N, look at what I got!" Roddy exclaimed, showing  Y/N a golden necklace with a floral pattern. Y/N gazed at the necklace with awe, asking Roddy "Where did you get something so beautiful like this?". Roddy smirked proudly, telling his friend "It used to belong to some aristocratic lady". Y/N gasped, saying "Roddy! That's called stealing!". "Not if the person leaves it behind!" Roddy said, making Y/N slightly giggle. "Oh yeah...." Roddy than handed Y/N the necklace, Y/N blushing as she realzied what Roddy was doing. "I want you to have it....." ".....Thank you." When Y/N took the necklace, she heard Albert call her name, meaning that they were heading out of Roddy's father's tailor shop. 

"Bye Roddy!" Y/N said, waving to the boy as she went to her uncle. Rodyy nodded, waving back at Y/N as a blush crept it's way to his face\

if only he knew that this would be the last time he would see Y/N........

Just a few days after that, Roddy would be found murdered in an alleyway. Y/N couldn't find the courage in her to wear the necklace, the memories that came to her of Roddy being too painful. when she tried to put it on. When Roddy died, Y/N held back at making friends that were her age range, sticking close to her father. And now that her father was setting her up on a playdate meant that she had to make a new friend now.....

she didn't want to, not wanting to lose them too.................

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of all the things to expect, Lord Whitely's younger brother being wheelchair bound was the last thing. When Y/N saw the boy for the first time, she noticed that he was being pushed by his older brother. Y/N didn't say anything, not wanting to sound rude and embarrass her father in front of the newest MP. "Y/N, please meet Sam." William said, softly pushing Y/N forward towards the boy. Y/N shyly waved at Sam, Sam smiling at her. "How about you two play in the garden while we talk?" William suggested, Y/N and Sam nodding. Y/N looked back at Sam, asking him "Should I?.....". Sam knew what Y/N meant, shaking his head and telling her "No, I got it."

Sam began to wheel himself over to Y/N, Y/N leading the way to the garden. As the two entered the garden, Sam noticed Y/N's ring. "I really like your ring." Sam said, Y/N's face going red. Y/N nodded in thanks, sitting down on the grass. Silence than filled the air, the two not knowing what they should say to one another. "How......How did you get like that?" Y/N asked, Sam freezing up for a bit but soon said "I was born like this....". "Oh..." Y/N let out, surprised to see that Sam was always like this. 

"Is it hard to get around?" Y/N asked, wanting to learn more about Sam. "No, my brothers and Maggie usually help me get around." Sam told her, Y/N sitting up straight. ".....Do you like bunnies?" Sam than asked, Y/N's eyes soon having stars in them as she nodded with a smile. "I love bunnies!" Y/N exclaimed, Sam smiling and telling her "I have a pet bunny named Snow!". "Me too, but it's a plushie!" Y/N sat up, her and Sam laughing at the coincidence. As they two kids started to talk, William and Lord Whitely watched from the window of the mansion, smiles on their faces.

"I think I made the correct decision......" William thought, chuckling when he watched Y/N show Sam her white rabbit.

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N didn't want to go to the opening of the new public park, only attending with her father and uncles due to the fact that Lord Whitely would be there. Since Lord Whitely was there, there was also a high chance that Sam would be there as well. As Louis helped Y/N out of the carriage, Y/N looked around to see where Sam was at. She managed to find him, Y/N quickly running over to him. William was going to call out her name, but after he saw who Y/N was going to, he held back.

"Sam!"  Y/N exclaimed, Sam looking over at the girl approaching him and smiled. "Hello Y/N!" Sam said, taking notice of the golden necklace with a floral pattern that she was wearing. "Wanna go really fast?" Y/N asked, Sam nodding as Y/N went behind his wheelchair and started to push him while running. However, the two didn't see their surroundings, the kids having so much fun together. They soon bumped into a man who had his back turned, the man looking back to see who bumped into him.

Y/N took a quick look of the man's appearance, seeing that he had chin-length, curly white hair and piercing yellow eyes and was wearing round glasses. "We're sorry!" Y/N and Sam said in unison, Y/N pushing Sam to another direction.

The man only smiled devilishly, thinking to himself "Ah......so that's William's sunflower?"

"I think it's time for her to now wilt......"

Author's note: Be prepared for the next chapter, as it will be far from fluff.........