ACT 3: Part 8 (FINALE)

"Y/N~" William sweetly said, caressing his daughter's white hair while he watched her open her eyes. Y/N yawned, smiling when she saw her father's face and sat up on her bed. "Good Morning..." Y/N said, rubbing her eye while William gave her a kiss. A chuckle was than heard, William and Y/N looking over at the person who chuckled. It was Sherlock, who was leaning against the door with a smile on his face. "Good Morning, Daddy!" Y/N exclaimed, Sherlock going over to her and giving her a kiss as well. 

Three months have passed since the three found themselves living in New York, having survived their fall into the icy cold water. They were saved by Henry Antrim, or by his more preferred name "Billy the Kid", who was an agent of the US government. When they were saved, Billy offered Sherlock to work for the US government in exchange for Y/N's medical care . You see, Right after being taken to the hospital, Y/N was discovered to have lost her ability to walk becoming a paraplegic. Sherlock, while at first hesitant, accepted the offer as he felt responsible.

He thought that if he didn't bring Y/N along with him, she would still be with her family and would still have the ability to walk. While Sherlock became an agent, William decided to be a stay at home dad for Y/N, taking care of her when Sherlock was out. The three quickly found themselves becoming a family as time passed, Y/N beginning to call Sherlock and William her dads. To tell them apart, she called William "Papa" and called Sherlock "Daddy". Sherlock and William also grew to care for one another, knowing that they both shared the duty in taking care of Y/N.

As William helped Y/N into her wheelchair, Y/N asked Sherlock "Are you staying with us today?". Sherlock nodded, kneeling down and saying to Y/N "You have me for the entire week.". Y/N squealed in joy, William chuckling as he pushed Y/N out of the room and into the kitchen. Sherlock followed, happy to see that his daughter was still the ray of sunshine she was, despite not being able to walk again. As they reached the kitchen, Sherlock took his spot at the table, Y/N going next to him and beginning to brush his hair, which has since grown longer.

Sherlock smiled, Y/N asking him "Why don't you put it into a ponytail anymore?". "Because it wasn't  my style anymore, you know?" Sherlock told her, Y/N pouting a bit and saying "But...I liked it." Sherlock chuckled, William serving Y/N her omelette . "Thank you!" Y/N exclaimed, taking a bite of her omelette and blushing due to how good it tastes. "Yummy!" Y/N exclaimed, Sherlock and William happily watching. After she was finished, William remembered what he was going to ask to ask her. "Hey, sunflower?" William asked, Y/N nodding as she sipped her orange juice, "How would you feel about sending a letter to your uncles?".

"You mean...Uncle Louis and Uncle Albert?" Y/N asked, William nodding as Sherlock explained. "They don't know that we live here, so it's best to tell them so that they won't continue to worry about us." Y/N nodded, William and Sherlock chuckling when they saw her big smile.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this good?"  Y/N asked to her fathers, having just finished writing the letter. Sherlock took it, him and William reading it to see if it was okay to send. "Yep!" Sherlock exclaimed, Y/N giggling as William pushed her out of the house with Sherlock following. When the three reached the public mail box, Sherlock put the letter inside and noticed that Y/N was praying. "Please let them get it...." Y/N muttered, Sherlock softly smiling at her and patting her head. "They'll get it." He reassured, Y/N smiling. 

William was about to push Y/N back to their house they lived in, but something caught Y/N's eyes. "Look, a bunny!" Y/N said, pointing to a small white rabbit was. William and Sherlock turned their attention to it, Sherlock laughing as Y/N tried to get William to push her closer to the rabbit. Sherlock decided to get the rabbit himself, walking over to it and slowly picking up the rabbit. "Here you go..." Sherlock said, giving Y/N the rabbit. Y/N smiled, holding the rabbit close to her as she exclaimed "I'm calling them Snow!".

William and Sherlock looked at each and smiled, William telling Y/N "That's a wonderful name...." while he pushed Y/N back to the house with Sherlock beside them. However, right before William opened the door to the house, he, Sherlock, and Y/N saw that an array of flowers had bloomed right in front of it.

the flowers that were bloomed being.....

sunflowers.