Chapter 1

1 month later...
Y/N's POV
Waking up in a pool of sweat from the night of my deceased boyfriend. The images and sounds of the reoccurring phone call from that night still haunts me. I'm known as the 'Dead idols girlfriend'. That's all they know me as. Quickly checking my phone for the time.
It's early, but I'm going back to school. Putting my phone back and looking at my wrist with his bracelet. Remembering how two other boys had matching ones too. It's only been a month since the incident. Everyone still talks about it. I've decided I'd go back to school. I sluggishly get out of bed and decide to shower.
Grabbing the uniform and a towel. I head into the bathroom to shower. Letting the hot water touch my skin. Closing my eyes to relax. For what seems like 30 minutes I finish up and get out to dry off and throw on my uniform. Looking at myself in the mirror whilst drying my damp hair I see how much of a mess I was.
Red puffy cheeks. I decide to blow dry my hair. When done I go back to my room and touch up my face to lessen the redness. I check my phone and receive a message from Seo-joon.
(S= Seo-joon, Y/N= your name)
S- I'm here
Y/N- On my way
End of conversation
I put on my shoes and grab all my belongings. Throwing it all into my backpack. Running downstairs and out the door to Seo-joon. Realizing I still had the necklace on that Se-yeon gave me. It's the only thing I have left to remind me of the good times.
Seo-joon hold out his spare helmet. "Get on" he says. I grab the helmet and put it on. He has concern look in his eyes. I give him a small smile and seat behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.
Seo-joon called me that night and rushed on over. He held me close and just let me cry. He didn't want me to blame myself. When I kept crying out 'It's my fault'. He kept rocking me and telling me he would want me to cry. He'd want me to be happy, but I trusted him. He promised he wouldn't ever leave me. And he left.
He left me here to drown. He knew of my sickness. He knew I barely had any family. He left me here. Seo-joon picked up some of my pieces. But I've known Seo-join for the longest time with Se-yeon. They were best friends. And I was too.
I lost my forever. I lost my world. I can only live to make him proud. To show him I'm not going to let his death affect me. But I'm losing it. I want to be with him.
These thoughts in my head and not realizing we've arrived. I take the helmet off and get off the bike. Being pulled back into someone's arms. It's Seo-joon. "I'm okay Joonie, I promise" I muffle into his chest. He and I begin walking into school together.

———————————————————————————
A/N: I hope you like the prologue and first chapter. It's taking me time to write this due to having a time limit till bed time and dealing with school. But it's March 11th 2021 and March 12 is the release of Season 2 Love Alarm! Stream it!