Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
  I feel the stares of everyone around me. They know the story. The dead idols girlfriend. I feel someone's hand slip into mine and it's Seo-joon's. I smile while he lead me to the classroom. Walking in and everyone stops talking to look at me. Seo-join seats me in my old spot. Soo-jin runs up to me and gives me a big hug. "I missed you too" I say quietly.
  Everyone takes a seat as soon as Mr. Han arrives to the classroom. "Good-" he stops mid-sentence and sees me in the back. He smiles. "Welcome back Y/N". I feel a pair of eyes staring at me.
  I skim the classroom to find the pair of eyes to find it is Suho. He looks away immediately and I lay my head on my desk and rift my thoughts to Suho. He tried calling me, but I shut everyone out including Seo-joon. It took me time, but Seo-join kept bugging my brother. My brother just let him in and Seo-joon just hopped in my bed and layed with me.
  I begin to drift off to sleep. Not knowing Seo-joons concern for me whilst he stay awake looking out for me. About 15 minutes later someone is lightly shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Seo-joon. Getting up and grabbing my things. "I'll be in the music room" I tell him.
  Walking in and closing the door. I set my stuff down and grab a violin. I play Se-yeon's song he played to me. Only to get lost in the music. When I finish I'm in tears. I burst out crying and just collapse on the floor sobbing. Not even knowing who was outside the music room door. Suho was teary eyed. He felt for me and my pain. I feel warmth around me.
  Seo-joon embraces me in a hug. "I'm so sorry Se-yeon, it's all my fault" I cry out. My breathing hitches knowing what might come next. My eyes soon feel heavy. I drift off into a different world. I black out.