Chapter 4

Y/N's POV
I hear all these voices surrounding me. It felt like my eyes were glued shut not able to open. I try to open them, but I wasn't able to. I fell back into a plummeting hole. Nothing but black. No light. Not a thing in sight. I sit on the empty black floor and curl my knees to my chest and cry. I hear sobbing and other voices. I think harder knowing I need to wake up. I soon begin to see this light.
Brothers POV
I cry my eyes out. I can't lose my baby sister to a sickness. She's all I have. I'm all she has. I'll be alone. Her sickness resurfaced again. I can't lose her. I hold onto her hand and just cry. Suho and Seo-joon stepped out. But I hear them come back in. "She'll get through this" Suho states while patting my shoulder. "She's strong" Seo-joon says in hopes of lightening the mood. "You should get some rest, we'll watch over her for the night" Seo-joon says. I don't agree, but I part ways with her to go home and rest.
Seo-joon's POV
I tell her brother to go home and rest while Suho and I look out for her. I sit next to her and caress her cheek. "I'm so sorry Y/N, you shouldn't have to go through this" I cry. Suho comforts me while I cry out to her. "Seo-joon?" I hear her voice. I look up and see her delicate face. "Y/N!" I'm in shock. I have no other words to proceed with. Suho engulfs Y/N in a huge hug. A tinge of jealousy flows through me. I engulf Y/N in a huge hug. "I'm glad you're okay" I say. "What happened?"