Chapter 3

Seo-Joon's POV
  I embrace the fragile girl in my arms while she cries for the boy she once loved. Realizing the pain she felt meant she was hurting even more. I no longer hear the sobs of her but a faint breath realizing it's not normal. Suho rushes in and sees the state she's in and calls her brother . I cry knowing how much I care for the weakened state girl.
  Her brother rushes into the room and instructs me to take her to the car and drive to the hospital while he rushes to sign her out. I pick her up and he tosses me the keys. Suho follows me with her in my arms. I throw the keys to Suho for him to drive so I can be with Y/N. I sit in the pack while holding Y/N. Suho drives off in a rush.
  Getting there within 5 minutes. I rush in telling them what happened. They grab the girl putting an IV in her arm and rushing her to the emergency room kicking us to the waiting room. My mind fills with worry for her. Suho break down. "Suho, it's not your fault" I say surprising myself that I still blame him for Se-yeon's death. "I didn't ignore his call" he says.
  "I got into a fight with my dad and dropped my phone on the floor in anger" he cries. I realize I've been blaming him for his death when it's his dad who let it happen. "I'm sorry" I say as a tear escapes my eyes. He smiles through his tears. I see Y/N'a brother running in with tears rolling down his face.
  He sees us and sits down in a chair. Knowing he's hurting more because his sister is in a hospital bed and worrying if she's going to be alive or not. About a half hour later a doctor comes out and calls for Y/N's family. We all stand up and walk towards him. With all worried and questioning looks he proceeds to what he's going to say.
  "She's now breathing properly, but her cancer has returned" my heart drops hearing that. Returned? She's been sick before? Her brother tears us knowing what's going going on. "She has to do chemo, but it's in the early stages so we'll do some tests to see if there is any possible surgeries to do, but you may see her now" he says. We all rush to her room.
  Rushing in to see a fragile pale body in a bed with an IV in her arm and a breathing tube up her nose. Saddens me. I don't like seeing her in this state. Nor does Suho. Her brother rushes to her side and holds her hand. I'm sorry you have to go through this Y/N. I promise that I'll never leave your side no matter what you're going to go through. Through it all.