Family Reunion

Your Pov

Last time the DMC crew along with (Y/n) went to Fortuna City to investigate The Order. Not much is known about them other than rumors that was spreading around.

Summer: (crying) "(Y-Y/n?)"

Tai: "Son?"

Qrow: (Shocked) "I'm not seeing things am I?"

Raven: (Crying) "Is it really you?"

Y/n: (Smiles) "Hello everyone..."

Before you could take a step Summer used her semblance and crashed into you. It took a few seconds to process what happened and felt Summer hugging you.

Y/n: "M-Mom your crushing me!"

Summer tightens the hug.

Summer: (sobbing) "ITS REALLY YOU!"

Y/n: (sighs and uses my left hand to pay her back) "Yes it's really me..."

Tai then runs over and joins the hug.

Y/n: "H-Hello to you to dad."

Qrow and Raven walk over and join in.

Raven: "Where were you?!"

Qrow: "We searched for you every where! How could you leave us like that?!"

Y/n: "Look I know you all have questions but maybe we can talk about that later?"

Summer: "NO YOUR GOING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW YOUNG MAN!"

Y/n: "But-"

Summer: "NO BUTS YOUNG MAN DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT WE WERE WHEN WE FOUND YOUR LETTER!?"

Y/n: "But mom I-"

Summer cuts (Y/n) off by hugging him even tighter.

After a few minutes Summer finally calms down but still clings to (Y/n).

Qrow: "Summer I think you can let go now."

Summer: "NO!"

Tai: (Sigh) "I'm just glad your ok."

Y/n: "Yeah well you can thank Lady and Trish......and Dante too I guess."

Qrow: "What?!"

Raven: "You were with them the whole time?!"

Ozpin clears his throat catching everyone's attention.

Ozpin: "Now let's all calm down and how about we all head down and get some lunch? (Y/n) would you like to join us? I'm sure Ruby and Yang would like to see their older brother as well."

Glynda: "That sounds like a good idea."

Y/n: "Well I like to but I came here for a reason."

Ozpin: "Is that so? Well why don't we discuss it over lunch after all there's no need to rush is there?"

Y/n: "Well I-"

(Y/n) looks over at his family and sees them with a sad face and sighed.

Y/n: "Alright....lead the way..."

Ozpin: "Excellent! Come along everyone!"

Ozpin leads everyone to the elevator and they proceeded down to the cafeteria. Ozpin whispered to Glynda and she nodded her head and told us to wait here.

____________________________________

Yang's pov

My team and I entered the cafeteria and before we could get our food we saw Professor Good witch walk in.