Meeting the Doctor

Author: And we are finally back! Sorta!

_________________________________

Continuing where we left off....

Everyone got into the air ship and right now we see Team Rwby tied up and sitting on their knees.

Y/n: "Really girls.... I figured Ruby and Yang were done following me.... But nope guess I was wrong. "

Qrow: "Yeah this is nothing new. "

Ruby: "uhhh it wasn't my idea it was Yang's! "

Yang: "What?! I didn't suggest doing anything like this! I wanted to sneak in alone and what do I find? You three following me!"

Blake: "Yang out of all the people you are not very good at sneaking around."

Yang: "Jeez thanks for the support.... "

Weiss: "Ruby dragged me here.... "

Yang: "Look we were curious alright and when I saw you I knew I had to come along and see what's going on. "

Y/n: "Girls this isn't a field trip. We are literally in the middle of a job right now."

Weiss: "I told you three this wasn't a just a visit to some where and we should've leave them alone!"

Yang: "Well he's my brother and I can't help but be worried about him. "

Ruby: "Yeah!......We just miss him.... "

Trish: "Well well well look who it is~"

Ruby and Yang: (Nervous chuckle) "Hi Trish... Long time.... No see.... "

Lady: "As much as I love seeing you two again what are we supposed to do with them? "

Dante: "I don't know open the door and kick them out? "

Everyone: "DANTE!"

Dante: "What you did it to me all the time! So why not them? Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "Well perhaps we should let them tag along."

Y/n: "Your joking right?"

Ozpin: "Well this isn't what I had planned out I supposed team Rwby can come with us. Besides they'll get experience what it's like to be a huntsman."

You sighed on defeat as Ruby and Yang smile and hug you. Blake looked angry and Weiss is....well weiss.

Mercury chuckled and elbowed you and pointed at Blake and you were wandering why she looked mad.

During the trip you spent some time with your siblings doing more catching up and looked over and saw Weiss checking her equipment and Blake looking bored. I went over to Blake because I wanted to test something.

Blake: "Oh hey (Y/n) what's up? "

I lifted my left arm and petted her head and heard a cute sound.

Blake: "Nya~"

She immediately covered her mouth and looked at you who was smirking.

Y/n: "So it is you. "

Blake: "Uhhhh..... "

Y/n: "Didn't think it would be you attending beacon. "

Blake: "H-How did you know? "

Y/n: "Well one I saw your bow move and second you looked familiar and decided to test something and as usual you can't help but make cute sounds. "

Blake: (Blushes) "That's not fair..."

Y/n: "Hey you may wear that mask all you want but theres no way you can resist those tricks. "